+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hyperbaric chamber Explosion- South Florida

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Hyperbaric chamber Explosion- South Florida

This place is 7 blocks south of my house on the beach in Lauderdale By The Sea.

boy seriously hurt in Hyperbaric Chamber Explosion

Hyperbaric blast: BSO deputy to get Medal of Honor for saving 4-year-old burn victim -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Re: Hyperbaric chamber Explosion- South Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    This place is 7 blocks south of my house on the beach in Lauderdale By The Sea.

boy seriously hurt in Hyperbaric Chamber Explosion

Hyperbaric blast: BSO deputy to get Medal of Honor for saving 4-year-old burn victim -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
    I ws told by someone I trust that they abandoned safe o2 practices and were warned about the dangers.. The founder followed accepted practices (he passed away) but it appears that the long safe record led to complacnecy by the current staff and is the reason for the accident..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member jagfish will become famous soon enough jagfish will become famous soon enough jagfish will become famous soon enough jagfish's Avatar

What a tragic story...

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Its enough to have me review my 02 handleing.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on 'til morning...
    Megalodon

Very interesting, the reason to seek HBO treatment for the family was to treat Cerebral Palsy...last I checked that would not be one of the indications for HBO therapy.

Additionally, there are excellent HBO treatment facilities in Italy (who BTW, do adhere to safety rules regarding oxygen), wonder why they traveled to South FL when they could easily have done their travel within Italy...

All that nonwithstanding, I am sorry it happened and my prayers to the family.

Dive safe,

Celia

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Apartly it's not an approved indication for hyperbaric treatment in Italy either. The family supposedly saved up and flew in specifically for this treatment. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Celia_E  View Original Post
    Very interesting, the reason to seek HBO treatment for the family was to treat Cerebral Palsy...last I checked that would not be one of the indications for HBO therapy.

Additionally, there are excellent HBO treatment facilities in Italy (who BTW, do adhere to safety rules regarding oxygen), wonder why they traveled to South FL when they could easily have done their travel within Italy...

All that nonwithstanding, I am sorry it happened and my prayers to the family.

Dive safe,

Celia

+ Reply to Thread