+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: Ray Mouthpiece

Bob Downey seakrakken is on a distinguished road seakrakken is on a distinguished road seakrakken's Avatar

WTB: Ray Mouthpiece

Anyone out there still sell these?
    I also need a couple of the snap rings that fit inside the barrell of the DSV.
    Thanks for any leads.

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Re: WTB: Ray Mouthpiece

Quote Originally Posted by seakrakken  View Original Post
    Anyone out there still sell these?
    I also need a couple of the snap rings that fit inside the barrell of the DSV.
    Thanks for any leads.
    Hi, don't know about the States now, but in Europe we just go to Martin at Tauchen - Cave, Nitrox, Rebreather Ausbildung, Tec Ausrüstung, Reisen or Online Shop | W+S Water Safety Europe GmbH | Seit 1999 and get the spares quite easily.

Snap rings you can get, but most Ray owners are removing these to get a better one handed action on the DSV.

Regards...Paul

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Might ask a rEvo owner who upgraded to a BOV. Instead of the snap rings you might consider Paul's new WOB II barrel for the inside.

Thom

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBass  View Original Post
    Might ask a rEvo owner who upgraded to a BOV. Instead of the snap rings you might consider Paul's new WOB II barrel for the inside.

Thom
    Yeh, this is described as "Wob 2 kit" I would gladly pay the 50 Euro kit charge but I baulk at having to pay the 25 Euro delivery charge within Europe!

Regards...Paul

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nicothesailer  View Original Post
    Yeh, this is described as "Wob 2 kit" I would gladly pay the 50 Euro kit charge but I baulk at having to pay the 25 Euro delivery charge within Europe!

Regards...Paul
    If there is a rEvo dealer/instructor you should be able to piggyback it with a rEvo order.

Are you attending any shows in the near future? I contacted Paul ahead of time and he was nice enough to bring it to DEMA for me.

Nice guy Paul is!

Thom

Bob Downey seakrakken is on a distinguished road seakrakken is on a distinguished road seakrakken's Avatar

Are there any known US dealers?

Quote Originally Posted by seakrakken  View Original Post
    Are there any known US dealers?
    You can contact Water Ranch Home and they should be able to get you rEvo parts. Or you can contact TylerS on this forum and he will help you.

Thom

Sorry, I meant for Drager Parts.
    I know Europe is well provided for and I like doing business with Martin at Tecme but, I think I'll wait a little while longer before I put in another order with him.
    I was just hoping that someone knew of an LDS in their area just brimming with Ray and Dolphin Parts.

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

If there are old US Drager dealers hoarding parts, they're rare as hen's teeth. I have stumbled on a few doo dads when I visit dives shops, but no treasure chest of goodies. I'll bet there is someone in the US with lots of parts, but they aren't advertising.

I did a good bit of digging and made a few phone calls when Drager pulled the plug in the US. Unless something has changed, there are no US sources for parts, other than someone like CarlCZ who has amassed a collection of tid bits. Once the goodies are gone in the US, our German freinds are going to be very popular. On that note, Martin is a great guy to deal with, and quick to ship.

If you're looking for the rubber bitepiece I have a new Dolphin one. I think they're the same. PM me.

FD
    Last edited by firemandiver; 8th May 2009 at 02:26.

+ Reply to Thread