+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vee-Cam

RBW Member Jedstar is an unknown quantity at this point Jedstar's Avatar

Vee-Cam

Hi Guys from Western Australia

I am very new to diving & wanted info about Vee-Cam's some other posts last year listed many problems. Have they improved them is it a good unit for diving or are they still full of bugs?

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: Vee-Cam

Quote Originally Posted by Jedstar  View Original Post
    Hi Guys from Western Australia

I am very new to diving & wanted info about Vee-Cam's some other posts last year listed many problems. Have they improved them is it a good unit for diving or are they still full of bugs?

The origional camera head leaked and they changed the design to a fulley potted head.

I have had the revised head on my unit since about October 08 its been to 76m no problems to report. I did 10 dives on it in Mexico a couple of weeks ago all fine.

I will probably sell my one if your interested. I have baught a scooter and I need to refund the money.

Basicly having come back from Mexico with 10 hours of footage I have discovered i cant be arsed to spend 30 hours editing it all down I am going to concentrate in stills photography from now on.

My one has the peli case and a head mount arm

Ill be after £750 +PP It lives in a heavy canvus pouch when i am diving so it looks like brand new.

I uploaded this raw footage of a 30m UK dive. Ill have some cave footage ready later but I havent uploaded anythingt edited to a public forum yet because they wont let me have my chosen music

Veecam :: VEEcam attempt 3 remix by MarkChase - Photobucket

ATB

Mark

RBW Member Taras is an unknown quantity at this point Taras's Avatar

Hi Jedstar,
    We are based in WA and have been developing a number of Tech camera systems including a headcam which is capable of 200m, low light, wide angle, wide screen and high quality footage, 10 hour bat, 3.5 hours video etc.
    We have developed it for a number of cave trips we have planned in the next 12 months and will be using it to back up the broadcast HD stuff we are filming (for areas we can't get the big housing). You might want to take a look at this over a beer before you spend your money.

Also I am thinking of running a batch of these units - anybody interest?

RBW Member xyuppiex is an unknown quantity at this point xyuppiex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taras  View Original Post
    I'd be interested. Been looking at the vee-cam for the past year, but it just doesn't tickle in the right places quite yet.

Any estimation on price?

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

I would be as well. Let us know.

RBW Member trakrat is on a distinguished road trakrat is on a distinguished road trakrat's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by xyuppiex  View Original Post
    I'd be interested. Been looking at the vee-cam for the past year, but it just doesn't tickle in the right places quite yet.

Any estimation on price?
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by trakrat  View Original Post
    me too
    any more info?

still learning... gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan's Avatar

I also have a vee cam for sale, with the newly designed waterproof head, hardly used. Send me a PM for details of you like

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

I'm interested too. My Vee-Cam never worked properly and eventually I sent it back for a refund.

But the idea of a video 'black box' is one I'm interested in, especially if it can interface with my rebreather to simultaneously record the info from my lekkies.

That way you could go back over your dives and see exactly what was going on with you and your unit at any point in your dive.

Seb

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

I´m interested.

cheers,

Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by Taras  View Original Post
    Hi Jedstar,
    We are based in WA and have been developing a number of Tech camera systems including a headcam which is capable of 200m, low light, wide angle, wide screen and high quality footage, 10 hour bat, 3.5 hours video etc.
    We have developed it for a number of cave trips we have planned in the next 12 months and will be using it to back up the broadcast HD stuff we are filming (for areas we can't get the big housing). You might want to take a look at this over a beer before you spend your money.

+ Reply to Thread