+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Drager Spares

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

WTB: Drager Spares

Hi gang.

Anyone got a spare Ray bypass they want to sell cheap, I don't need the internals, I don't even need the lid, in fact I would just prefer to have the shell!

Also, long shot I know, but has anyone got a Tecme P-Port extension (part # EX0100) they no longer use?

And while where at it, anyone got a couple of the counter lung drain plugs/screws?

Regards...Paul

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Re: WTB: Drager Spares

You know what you need to do......" Hello Martin, I need to get MORE goodies from you." At least the extension and the sealing screws.

How's the project coming along?

FD

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Paul,
    Is it the extension to go through the dolphin shell?
    I don't have that, but I have the extension that goes on the other side if you were to put an oxy2 on the ray. I think it is the same bit possiblyy a bit thinner. If you think it'll work, it's your minus the p-port for postage.
    Dave

Edit - the exhale adapter from ex0012
    Last edited by Dave1w; 26th April 2009 at 05:59.

Now showing as "Dean Coote" Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver's Avatar

Hi Paul
    Ive got a spare atlantis one, pretty sure ive got the blanks for the spare holes.
    Dean

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Numpty diver  View Original Post
    Hi Paul
    Ive got a spare atlantis one, pretty sure ive got the blanks for the spare holes.
    Dean
    Hi Dean and thanks for the response, I was particularly looking for the Ray bypass shell because I would like to drill and tap the sides for more gas and electric cable additions.

Brrrr....still cold in Bergen?

Regards...Paul

Pushed the button twice!
    Last edited by nicothesailer; 26th April 2009 at 07:11. Reason: submitted twice

Now showing as "Dean Coote" Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver's Avatar

Bergen sunny n pretty warm... warm coz im still in Bed !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post
    Paul,
    Is it the extension to go through the dolphin shell?
    I don't have that, but I have the extension that goes on the other side if you were to put an oxy2 on the ray. I think it is the same bit possiblyy a bit thinner. If you think it'll work, it's your minus the p-port for postage.
    Dave

Edit - the exhale adapter from ex0012
    Mmmm... that could be interesting and may work.

Hi Dave, Your right, I do want it to go through the Dolphin shell and then slot a modified bypass unit on the top of that.

That may just work and if it's longer than the EX0100 it could be even more utilised.

How can we progress, pm?

Regards and thanks...Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Numpty diver  View Original Post
    Bergen sunny n pretty warm... warm coz im still in Bed !!

:D and I'm still in my jammies, posting and trying to keep updated on the Motegi MotoGP at the same time!

Best...Paul

Hi Paul
    If you remove the exhaust valve on the spit bag then attach a p port connector the bypass will fit straight on you dont need a extentsion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast