+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting to KISS

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Starting to KISS

Hi All!

Aquaholic's article on how and why she became a KISS rebreather diver has been moved from the old site to the new library and can be found HERE

Please use this thread for feedback, questions or comments.

Many thanks to Aquaholic.

Lou
    Last edited by Louby Lou; 14th May 2006 at 20:33.

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Re: Starting to KISS

So cmon Anke, wheres the update?? ;)

RBW Writer Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue's Avatar

Re: Starting to KISS

Before I saw "the light" I was a bit like this. When I bought my SK I've glued a sticker in the case, as in the picture.
    Two year later I'm a convicted CCR diver, not wanting to go back to OC

There's a DIR expression that I often use with some friends that still say they would never go CC: "You will be assimilated!!

Keep us posted with the update

Sue
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread