+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why are my profile settings not displayed?

RBW Member Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Question Why are my profile settings not displayed?

since I became supporting member,
    Current Rebreather/s:
    Other Rebreather/s:
    donīt show "Hammerhead", "Dolphin" any more.
    If I change my profile to "Other SCR", this is displayed.
    Could someone please have a look at that phenomenon?

Thanks!

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

Re: Why are my profile settings not displayed?

Can anybody get Sentinel to show in their list?

Because I have it selected but now I look for it I can't see it on anybody.

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by nigelh  View Original Post
    Can anybody get Sentinel to show in their list?

Because I have it selected but now I look for it I can't see it on anybody.
    this is a long standing issue.. The HH doesnt get displyed either..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    this is a long standing issue.. The HH doesnt get displyed either..
    well, since Iīm now actually paying for RBW, could I politely ask to have it fixed, please?
    Possible together with my duplicate "rebreather friendly site" listing, that was also unanswered...

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Christoph  View Original Post
    well, since Iīm now actually paying for RBW, could I politely ask to have it fixed, please?
    Possible together with my duplicate "rebreather friendly site" listing, that was also unanswered...
    Curt is out of the country until Tuesday. I will make sure he knows. If you can pm him as well that way he can answer you promply.

Linda :)

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

and i no longer have a signature?

ada

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ccr_ada  View Original Post
    and i no longer have a signature?

ada
    You must be a RBW supporter in order to have a signature line. That changed several months ago. You can read it in RBW supporter area.

+ Reply to Thread