+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB Canister Light

RBW Member jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton's Avatar
    Kiss Classic - Shearwatered

Kiss Sport

WTB Canister Light

Looking for a nice but used canister light. Strongly prefer LED but open to other lights. In Central Florida area and would prefer to pick up light rather than ship. Travel often to North and South Florida. Just let me know what you have that you would like to part with.

Thanks
    Justin

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Re: WTB Canister Light

Hello,
    Admittedly, I live in Canada but if you're interested I have a 21 watt HID Salvo light with spare HID light. If you're interested let me know and we can work out a price. The light is 1.5 years old and has only been in fresh water. Its rather large so I don't fly with it hence fresh water diving only.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by lakelanddiver1978  View Original Post
    Looking for a nice but used canister light. Strongly prefer LED but open to other lights. In Central Florida area and would prefer to pick up light rather than ship. Travel often to North and South Florida. Just let me know what you have that you would like to part with.

Thanks
    Justin
    Hi Justin i will be going to florida (cave country) on tuesday. i have a LED canister light, great light by FAMI aluminum canister (multi star). let me know if you want to talk about it and i can bring it with me.
    mel
    scubagrunt@hotmail.com

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

I have a Sartek 10watt HID, focussable beam, with 4.5amp NiMH battery can. Good condition. New bulb with say <50 hrs on it. See sartek website for specs.

would part with it for a reasonable offer.

+ Reply to Thread