+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Minimeg Or Minicopis

RBW Member flymoni is an unknown quantity at this point flymoni's Avatar

Wanted Minimeg Or Minicopis

Hi all !!!
    I'm looking for a second-hand minicopis (MCCR) or minimeg (CCR).
    have anybody something for me? :)

cheers
    MONICA (Italy)

Ryan Battles battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5's Avatar
    rEvo II mini

Re: Wanted Minimeg Or Minicopis

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=25547

Looks like this one is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by battles2a5  View Original Post
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=25547

Looks like this one is still available.
    thanks! but COPIS1 haven't HUD... and I'd wanted.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by flymoni  View Original Post

Ad a shearwater, it is very easy to install and a very good HUD.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

PM Mempilot... he's on the edge of putting his Shearwater Cave Meg on the block... or are you dead set on a mini?

Ryan Battles battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5's Avatar
    rEvo II mini

I might be interested in that Meg. Cave can works for me :)

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

i have a copis II head in excellent condition if anyone wants?
    email me scubagrunt@hotmail.com
    mel

thanks all guys!!
    I'm working........:)

cheers

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

How about Cave Meg with Shearwater?

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=26825

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Quote Originally Posted by flymoni  View Original Post
    Go for a Shearwater, so You have all PPo2 of every single cell. If one cell is out of range You can see it immediately on the HUD. Personally I find it more intuitive than the MEG Hud.

Saluti dal Trentino Alto Adige
    Oswald
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 23rd May 2009 at 22:25.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast