+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Is GAP DEAD?

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Re: Is GAP DEAD?

Quote Originally Posted by kscksc  View Original Post
    Hi All,
    i reported some problems in gas-calculation and in cave-CCR-Bailout-mode more than one time to Kees, but i got no answer or any reaction.

Has anyone a email adress that works for contacting Kees ?

reagards

Koni
    I wouldnt say dead... You can still purchase it, but last update was 3 years ago. I am not wasting time or money on this. Looks like he has moved on, but continue to sell it. It is in my book, a quite expensive dive planner.

Sorry for reviving a 13 year old thread but, does anyone know if GAP planner is still alive? The site is down and my old email for Kees doesn't work any longer.

I was running the NAUI version (or at least I was trying to). I know that Kees was going through some personal issues at the time and trying to re-write the software. Not sure if he ever did or not.

Just curious what the status of RGBM GAP planner is. Is it dead and gone????

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Hi, just sent Kees a message to see what's up. Heard with him a year ag˛ last time.

Poslano z mojega SM-J500FN z uporabo Tapatalk

RBW Member TomMaddalena is an unknown quantity at this point TomMaddalena's Avatar

It would seem to me most people are using apps these days ? In my circle everybody moved to something that runs on a phone in each case.

Quote Originally Posted by Igor P  View Original Post
    Hi, just sent Kees a message to see what's up. Heard with him a year ag˛ last time.
    You've PM :)

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

I have a link to the download page on my website which still seems to work.... http://www.gap-software.com/shop/shop.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7