+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm a daddy now!!!!!

I'm a daddy now!!!!!

Thats right I have a 8 week old rhodesian ridgeback named Simba. He is the worlds best puppy!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Re: I'm a daddy now!!!!!

Congratulations... Treat him well!

Here's a pic of my Danske Swenske Gaard hunde with my wifes two 7 yearold RR's..

Regards...Paul
    Last edited by nicothesailer; 6th December 2009 at 10:20.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Congratulations on the puppy. I had a cocker spaniel for just shy of 17 years (the vegan diet works!), and I was devastated with her loss. Can't wait to get another, maybe two soon.

Lucky you! :)

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Have 3 girls but here's a picture of my only 'boy'. (9 weeks & full grown)
    Last edited by Thom Susko; 24th June 2011 at 05:57.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Congrats, Rick.

Can't wait to see the puppy next weekend.....then go diving with you.

Here was my dog as a puppy,
    mac 1.jpg

and this past winter.
    mac.jpg

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Great pictures all, and congrats Rick! I have a couple of pups at home myself, but they both walk on two feet. (Well one of them, the other one is too small for her diapers still.) :)

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Congrats. he has your nose.

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Congrats on your rhodesian!
    I have one here at home and he is an absolute joy.
    We have had him for a year and this is a great breed.
    My son who is almost 16 calls him his brother and they do all kinds of things together.
    Over Halloween- everyone in the neighborhood knew my house by my dog who always sits behind me when I open the door. Surprising when a young child waves and says hi to my dog.

Rhodesian's often do not bark when they know something is wrong. Instead they tend to wait quietly.
    Also, they are incredibly intelligent! I have been amazed how intuitive the dog is.
    When we brought my son home from the hospital he immediately knew he was part of the family.

Congrat's again... and enjoy your pup.
    Regards, Andrew

rEvo Shearwater tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13's Avatar
    rEvo

Congrates on the new addition to the pack! I'm sure he'll bring much happiness into your life. Here's a pic of our 4 year old boy.

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Congradulation on the addition to your family, he will lots of joy and surprises in you life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast