+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hardwired X-Link for X1

RebreatherWorld Sponsor tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao's Avatar

Hardwired X-Link for X1

Currently, only the Fischer connector version of the Liquivision X-Link is available for CCR connectivity with the X1.

We have produced hardwired X-Links in house, which eliminate the fischer connector. However we have not released these to the public.

Further, Megalodon users will soon be able to buy hardwired X-Link style devices directly from Innerspace.

However, some non-Meg users have requested hardwired X-Links. If you are interested in buying a hardwired X-Link, please post here. If we see there is enough interest, we will release the generic hardwired version.

Please realize that the hardwired X-Link comes with an unterminated cable. It is up to the user to feed the cable into the head and wire it accordingly. The hardwired X-Link kit includes a color code chart which explains which color wire represents which signal.

Eric Fattah
    Liquivision Products

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Re: Hardwired X-Link for X1

Hi Eric

Thank you for starting this thread.

I am 100% buying atleast 1 if you release it!

Thanks

Christian
    Come to the darkside.... we have cookies...

Rebreatherless bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke's Avatar
    Hammerhead

I'm interested. What's the chance of trading-in my current X-link for discount on the hardwired version?

Andy Pitkin apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin's Avatar
    Prism 1

various

Yes please.

Andy

BioPak60 Deathbox! rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds's Avatar
    BP-60, Revo Mod1

Absolutely, 1 for me. Come November when I return from the sandbox, I'll be up for a new X1 and X-Link, would much prefer a hardwired version, as it will only be used on my Bp-60 Deathbox- and guess who has to wire it up anyway?

Jason Richards

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Interested.

RBW Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Interested as well.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Interested as well.
    Erik - Would you be looking to change your Fischer over to the hardwired? Or are you just planning ahead for your rEvo?

I'm interested in doing what you did with the Optima, getting a custom cable from Kevin to use cells 1, 2, and 4. But I would much rather have it hardwired than use a Fischer because of the depth limit.

Ken

RBW Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

It would be for the rEvo. I am trying to sell the O2ptima and will do as soon as I find someone whose wife will approve of the purchase.

In order to do that for the O2ptima, you'd need a 4 molex harness, splitters from Narked@90 and a hardwired X1.
    Last edited by edasque; 17th April 2009 at 19:09.

RBW Member Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph's Avatar
    Hammerhead

I´d be interested, if I could somehow swap the hardwired for my already bought fisher-link.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast