+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I going blind????

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Am I going blind????

Maybe it's just me, but it appears that my signature line has disappeared for some reason, and I can no longer find how to put it back on. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Anyone who can point me in the right direction, will receive a green blob!

Thanks,
    Randy

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Re: Am I going blind????

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Maybe it's just me, but it appears that my signature line has disappeared for some reason, and I can no longer find how to put it back on. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Anyone who can point me in the right direction, will receive a green blob!

Thanks,
    Randy
    signatures were getting out of hand, curt has disabled them for non supporting members.. Become a supporter and get your signature back....

Ok so where is my green..
    Last edited by jradomski; 16th April 2009 at 06:30.
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    signatures were getting out of hand, curt has disabled them for most users for now..
    Well, I'm glad it's not just me. The only problem is that since the list of rebreathers under our name/avatar doesn't work properly, we have no place to list which units we dive. Bummer!

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Well, I'm glad it's not just me. The only problem is that since the list of rebreathers under our name/avatar doesn't work properly, we have no place to list which units we dive. Bummer!
    It will only cost you $50 a year to become a supporting member...
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    It will only cost you $50 a year to become a supporting member...
    OK, gotcha! Green sent!

+ Reply to Thread