+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much?

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

How much?

Hi all,
    Looking at up grading the electronics on my AP classic inspo, just wonded how much in £ :-
    1. Visons electronics are
    2. Shearwater pursuit (option 3 ?)
    3. Or similer HammerHead.
    many thanks

Barry

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Re: How much?

Hey there,

Hammerhead for Inspo. runs $3,795 USD and comes with Trimix Deco on the Primary, as well as the DIVA vibrating Heads Up Display.

Juergensen Marine, Inc.
    1448 Polk Hill Road
    Addison, Pennsylvania
    15411 USA
    (814) 395-9509

Take care,

Kevin.

RBW Member tigger is on a distinguished road tigger is on a distinguished road tigger's Avatar

Would be nearly cheaper to buy a second hand unit with the Visons electronics then to upgrade.
    Have seem some great deals on second units

Bubble free by choice steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss's Avatar
    rEvo

Meg

Speak to GeordieDiver on here. He is now diving the Deep Pursuit and is very happy with the set up.

IIRC once he'd sold his VR£ and his old AP head the upgrade only cost him £500! Now that's cheap for what appears to be a top class bit of hardware.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by turtle dude  View Original Post
    Hi all,
    Looking at up grading the electronics on my AP classic inspo, just wonded how much in £ :-
    1. Visons electronics are
    2. Shearwater pursuit (option 3 ?)
    3. Or similer HammerHead.
    many thanks

Barry
    Check out- Deep Pursuit
    or- £2318.23 + Shipping if you can't be bothered :)

I have no experience with the deep-pursuit but the Shearwater computer it uses is superb.

I dive with a couple of people who use the Vision hardware on the Inspiration and it too appears to be very good but as has already been suggested you might just as well trade in the whole unit if thats what you want, Classic Inspirations in good nick seem to get between £2-2.5K'ish.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Check out- Deep Pursuit
    or- £2318.23 + Shipping if you can't be bothered :)

I have no experience with the deep-pursuit but the Shearwater computer it uses is superb.
    Ad that doesnt incurr any import duty. There is more info at:
    Deep Pursuit rebreather controller
    And a thread where you can ask owners:
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=26092

Send me a mail or call me if you want to have a chat about it.

Brent
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com