+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adding rEvoDream to Sport Kiss?

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Adding rEvoDream to Sport Kiss?

I have a rEvoDream I bought a while back and have toyed with the idea for while of adding it to my sport kiss.

What I was thinking is to buy the new R22 set up - sensor housing, 3 hose connector, new pod, and a single circuit board for the display, then to have the rEvodream into 2 cells, and a single jetsam display into the third. (Plug 3rd hole)

Idea is I still retain a bit of redundancy, but have HUD, and R22 sensors, which are supposedly better.

Rather than buying a new circuit board, what is thhe quick fix to get the K1D circuit board to work with the R22s? Add a resistor or something? Is it a better bet than buying the circuit board at $70 odd?

Anyone done this?

Dave

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: Adding rEvoDream to Sport Kiss?

I had to send back some SK boards to JETSAM that I had, that I wanted to put in my CK. They replaced a part on the board (I guess a resistor), have no clue what they replaced. The price was of course better than buying a new board. If I remember correctly it cost less to fix all 3 boards than buying just one.

Turn around was pretty quick. I was talking to someone on the board about maybe attempting to do it myself but just gave up on the idea.

Great idea though, making a SK better with rEvo parts.

+ Reply to Thread