Quote Originally Posted by RichClark  View Original Post
Mine was issued in 2007 by IANTD UK... perhaps it depends on how the instructor submits the paperwork to the agency. Does anyone know?

if the instructor asks for a mod 3 student certification form the card will say CCR trimix diver, but if they ask for a student certification form for trimix inspiration diver that is what it will say on the card. I dont no if its the same in the states, but in the UK if the student does a CCR trimix course and wants the unit to be named on the card the instructor must be trained on that specific unit or at the very least have had an orientation on the workings of that unit.

safe diving
Andy Boyle
IANTD CCR/OC Trimix Instructor no 6551