181. You may not vote on this poll
  • Self taught

65 35.91%
  • Agency or club

116 64.09%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Trimix diving self taught or Agency

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Re: Trimix diving self taught or Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Gobfish1  View Original Post
    Hold ON m8 e, I never said a word about customer safety ,, just making a point that s it ok to buy all the dive kit you like ,, no card required ..

and that diver,s with nitrox card dont mean a thing, only covers you arse ,,
    and im talking UK not your neck of the woods ,, i would not put UP with half the shit you guys do ,, land of the free ,, my arse ,,

UK only thank you,

and less of the your buddies please ,, dont try and lump me in with the duck eggs ,, you know what im talking about
    and you skip round it with (we were not talking scuba Fing DO ss )

just one other point i would not say that the 30 club divers i have with a nitrox card that dont know there ead from there ppo2 s, was NOT the fault of there instructor

i thinks its down to the divers thay are carp ,, but good to buy nitrox at the dive shop , so your coverd whan one of them throws a 7
    as they have the card
    should read

just one other point i would not say that the 30 club divers i have with a nitrox card that dont know there ead from there ppo2 s, is not the fault of there instructor

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    It HAS to be the instructors fault. If they dont know their EAD's from their PP02s, they havent met the requirements of the class and therefore should not be passed and issued a card. Its the instructors responsibility to ensure all students meet the standards before they are certified.

Apologies re: the shop thing, I misunderstood you
    chris,
    they all could do it on the day ,, about 4 weeks after they had all done there training ,, were having are club AGM , i was doing my D.O bit at the AGM and said well done to all the new nitrox divers ,, then asked could one of then tell me the max depth for the 32 and 36 nitorx ,, they all just sat there ,,

with a dum look on there faces ,, some of them could remenber something about not going deeper then 30m i then said there had all best stick to diving with me till they could remember ,, More

No worrys over the shop thing ,, Chris
    Think were on the same page . just wrong land mass :)
    Last edited by Gobfish1; 19th April 2009 at 16:12.

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Poll ended. Thanks to every one who took part, some good points taken on board :) . I am self taught and learning all the time, thanks again.

PS. Am not alone

Regards Paul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6