+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB rEvo

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Talking WTB rEvo

Yes I know this is a long shot but looking for a rEvo hybrid OR a version that can be easilly upgraded to full hybrid ( think it has to have a HARDWIRED SH )
    I have the cash ready so no messing about waiting for money !

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: WTB rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Yes I know this is a long shot but looking for a rEvo hybrid OR a version that can be easilly upgraded to full hybrid ( think it has to have a HARDWIRED SH )
    I have the cash ready so no messing about waiting for money !

From the posts you had been making over the past month I knew it was just a matter of time before you came out of the closet.

Now does'nt that feel much better?

John

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Talking Re: WTB rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    From the posts you had been making over the past month I knew it was just a matter of time before you came out of the closet.

Now does'nt that feel much better?

John
    LOL .I just had to wait to get money together ,I don't believe in asking untill I have 110% of the money in my hand & yes the closet was getting a little stuffy

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

LOL .I just had to wait to get money together ,I don't believe in asking untill I have 110% of the money in my hand & yes the closet was getting a little stuffy

Yes it must have been with you and Chasey inside togeather.

John

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Isn't Chris selling a rEvo on behalf of one of his captains ? it's probably a MCCR with rEvodreams only but take one off and buy the Hybrid system and you're all set. Looks like a nice unit.

rEvo III micro FT

AFAIK Chris has sold the unit , Trouble is if you look at it the cost of the hybrid is 1800 euros + the price of Chriss unit, nearly = a new one

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

AFAIK Chris has sold the unit , Trouble is if you look at it the cost of the hybrid is 1800 euros + the price of Chriss unit, nearly = a new one
    Not quite. AJ's unit sold for $5k. Plus, the euro has gone up against the dollar, you would be looking at over $6k for a new mccr mini in SS, plus the hassle of customs

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Just FYI: I may be offering mine, which I could configure as desired (IE: Hybrid with single or dual rEvodream and Shearwater controller), or as a straight mCCR with dual rEvodream).

I am planning on rotating out my rig every 2 years or so to keep a fresh one here for training, etc. Need to check in with Paul for delivery time on a new one before offering the 'well loved' one, and would want to have a firm sale agreed and the new one coming prior to shipping the old one out. I would either want to train the new owner myself, or would send scrubbers to your local instructor pending new owners training.

Dave

rEvo III micro FT

Dave
    What is it exactly ie standard, mini ? SS or Titanium? would want it hybrid or cheap enough to buy the hybrid kit from Paul,dependant on price etc I may even fly out to collect & do the training with you ,if your not to expensive
    pm me with price etc

rEvo III micro FT

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Not quite. AJ's unit sold for $5k. Plus, the euro has gone up against the dollar, you would be looking at over $6k for a new mccr mini in SS, plus the hassle of customs
    Chris
    Sorry my bad forgot to add in the cost of the 2nd dream & the sliding backplate ,makes it about £1000 difference .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast