+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another Club Mel successful completion!

RBW Member TGlogowski is an unknown quantity at this point TGlogowski's Avatar

Smile Another Club Mel successful completion!

Well, 3 Kiss Classic guys including myself and one Revo guy have just gone through Club Mel. (Mel Clark' Mod 1 Class) After a exhausting week, we are good and on our way. Mel was awesome and the surface support (Curt) just as good.

Thanks for the great course Mel!

:)
    Last edited by TGlogowski; 7th April 2009 at 15:43.

RBW Member omech will become famous soon enough omech will become famous soon enough omech will become famous soon enough omech will become famous soon enough omech's Avatar
    Copis Megalodon

Re: Another Club Mel successful completion!

Congrats!

Yup, Curt and his food are a great way to recover from a day of unsucessfully hiding behind rocks in an attempt to avoid drills.

Hope your training with Mel serves you as well as mine does.

'd,

Owen

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by omech  View Original Post
    recover from a day of unsucessfully hiding behind rocks in an attempt to avoid drills.
    :)~ you cant hide from the angry eyes!!

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TGlogowski  View Original Post
    Well, 3 Kiss Classic guys including myself and one Revo guy have just gone through Club Mel. (Mel Clark' Mod 1 Class) After a exhausting week, we are good and on our way. Mel was awesome and the surface support (Curt) just as good.

Thanks for the great course Mel!

:)
    Congrats!

You are officially a Train Wreck now.

(before you think I'm cracking on you, take a look at the text beneath my name ;) )
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Maybe I missed something with the train wreck 'cause all I got was

Anyway, great job.

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Post Re: Another Club Mel successful completion!

Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit  View Original Post
    Maybe I missed something with the train wreck 'cause all I got was

Anyway, great job.
    I happen to know FIRST HAND that you're a Train Wreck too!

...and again, that is NOT a bad thing. Long story - Ask me offline sometime about it :D

...or Mel could explain it here ;)
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

How many bottles of Crown got handed over during this class?

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

No bottles in mine Ha!

It was all paid in shots

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by brockbr  View Original Post
    I happen to know FIRST HAND that you're a Train Wreck too!

...and again, that is NOT a bad thing. Long story - Ask me offline sometime about it :D

...or Mel could explain it here ;)

The train wreck came about when an insecure instructor was explaining to a customer in his store not to take classes from Mel “cuz all her students are train wrecks”. Well when I got wind of this I thought what a great idea and ran with it. My buddy even had T-shirts made.:D So now all graduates of “Club Mel” are train wrecks, a name every student works very hard to earn and should be proud of!! And this concludes the story of how the “fraternity of train wreck divers” was born.

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    The train wreck came about when an insecure instructor was explaining to a customer in his store not to take classes from Mel “cuz all her students are train wrecks”. Well when I got wind of this I thought what a great idea and ran with it. My buddy even had T-shirts made.:D So now all graduates of “Club Mel” are train wrecks, a name every student works very hard to earn and should be proud of!! And this concludes the story of how the “fraternity of train wreck divers” was born.

Train wrecks eh, next time I see this person I will shove my foot up their arse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast