+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dutch Springs, April 11th

RBW Member VGlusica is an unknown quantity at this point VGlusica's Avatar
    Inspiration

Dutch Springs, April 11th

I know this is not exciting as the other trips on here but, anyone interested in going to Dutch Springs next Saturday, April 11th? I have some new bits I would like to try out before going into the ocean. My regular dive buddies left me high and dry, literally. But given that I mostly dive with OC folks it would be nice to meet some CC people.

You can pm me if you like.

Sandy

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Dutch Springs, April 11th

There are usually some rebreather folks on the peninsula side. I'm not positive if I'll be there, but it's likely.

Ken

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Was there yesterday and the conditions were great if you don't mind a little chill... 42 F...

Excellent visability - 30-50 depending where you were...

Did the normal tour of the place for almost 90 minutes...

Lots of CCR types were on the left hand side.

Dive Safe...

Mark

Dive Junkie Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Kiss Spirit, Sidekick, GEM

I didn't mind the chill, as I think I finally patched all the holes in my drysuit! Nice conditions.

We were on the right side though.

+ Reply to Thread