+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Deep Wreck Dive at Kassamba freighter

RBW Member ADNGDIVING is an unknown quantity at this point ADNGDIVING's Avatar

Another Deep Wreck Dive at Kassamba freighter

This wreck rests at -75msw.

Once again it was revisited last week, by a group of Tech Divers.

Here are a few details:
    MIX: Trimix 16/44
    TDT: 115 minutos
    TBT: 25 min
    temp: 13ºC

Viz on the bottom: 6-10 msw, 20m at least until the 40msw mark.

The Divers explored the bow area almost up to half of the wreck, since it has 146m in length.

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

Re: Another Deep Wreck Dive at Kassamba freighter

Hey, congrats for the big dive. Someday I want to travel do Portugal to make some of this dives !!!

Can you send the pictures again ??

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by ADNGDIVING  View Original Post

Here are a few details:

The Divers explored the bow area almost up to half of the wreck, since it has 146m in length.

RBW Member ADNGDIVING is an unknown quantity at this point ADNGDIVING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brunospf  View Original Post
    Hey, congrats for the big dive. Someday I want to travel do Portugal to make some of this dives !!!

Can you send the pictures again ??

cheers,
    Hi, i don´t know what´s wrong with the posted images; anyway, here´s a link from our old website were you can also check out more info.

Aquatiker Divin´& Guidin´Resources

If you do consider coming for a few dives, either tech or not, let us know: info@adngdiving.com

We are sorting out more deep wrecks, at lower and higher depths; recon times, checking fishermen GPS coordinates, wrecks accessments, etc. People need new places to Dive, and so do we.
    Cheers

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

Thanks for the reply and link. Here on Salvador we do some exploration dives too. Here some articles:

Artigos: Galeão Nossa Senhora do Rosário

Artigos: Mergulhos técnicos na Pedra do Badejo e Galeão Sacramento com rebreathers de circuito fechado e CCR Innerspace Systems Megalodon

If you want to dive on Brazil, let me know when you are coming. Now we are doing explorations on some deep sites and the last one are on a deep reef named "Laje do Cotovelo", 73 meters deep and 22 miles away for the cost, on blue ocean water. Are some points with possible shipwrecks too.

Here some photos of us on the decompression after the CCR dive on Laje do Cotovelo:
    Attached Images

Age Quod Agis psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo's Avatar
    INSPIRATION VISION

Quote Originally Posted by ADNGDIVING  View Original Post

Here are a few details:

What CCR´s / SCR (others) did u used for this dive?

Paulo

I thought it might be nice for everyone who needs this to write down why here. The issue tracker thread is for votes only. I'll start.

Last edited by angproax; 14th October 2009 at 01:51.

Age Quod Agis psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo's Avatar
    INSPIRATION VISION

[quote=angproax;284759]I thought it might be nice for everyone who needs this to write down why here. The issue tracker thread is for votes only. I'll start.

PLS explain did´t catch..

+ Reply to Thread