+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draeger Ray Scrubber

RBW Member Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957's Avatar
    2 StingRay 2 Dolphin CCR

Draeger Ray Scrubber

Hi All
    Anyone out there know where i can get hold of a Draeger Ray Scrubber as parts for these units are getting harder to come by

thanks in advance

Tubby

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: Draeger Ray Scrubber

RBW Member dmo85471 is an unknown quantity at this point dmo85471's Avatar

Try Bell Scuba in Rockingham WA he has all the parts for the Ray and the Dolphin. David

Bell Scuba 08 95279211 and ask for Neil

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

I've got a modified Ray scrubber from my O2 rebreather that I don't use much. Don't mind parting with it but shipping to Oz might be a bit prohibitive.

It has a couple of holes drilled in top where the displays were connected when I was using it mCCR and it has a manual add button fitted to the base. The holes have been sealed over, not very pretty but they have been sealed.

Cheers,

Stuart

RBW Member Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957's Avatar
    2 StingRay 2 Dolphin CCR

Thanks all will follow up on the one in Oz first as the freight might be cheaper, although Perth is 3000klms from here big place Oz

Tubby

Quote Originally Posted by dmo85471  View Original Post
    Try Bell Scuba in Rockingham WA he has all the parts for the Ray and the Dolphin. David

Bell Scuba 08 95279211 and ask for Neil

+ Reply to Thread