+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any old units for trips

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Re: Any old units for trips

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Geez, if only you had a real beer in it.
    I'm only a beginner but i think there's gin in one tank and tonic in the other and the unit mixes it constantly and consistently. Maybe you haven't got the technology in the third world ( Canada) yet

October is great weatherwise , and we can take you caving too, although I may just sit around, unless its a WW2 cave

J

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemac  View Original Post
    I'm only a beginner but i think there's gin in one tank and tonic in the other and the unit mixes it constantly and consistently. Maybe you haven't got the technology in the third world ( Canada) yet

October is great weatherwise , and we can take you caving too, although I may just sit around, unless its a WW2 cave

J
    OK We're saving our pennies
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

J
    Hahahahaha....It wasn't all that long ago we were telling you what a great time we had caving and that you were going to have to try it.......Now you're running trips......

You have to love the PADI system!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the "Rust" caves next month tho!!!!

Regards,

Lance

thailand aug 2008 014s.jpg

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

OK We're saving our pennies
    Got Bruce's old Classic Inspo, start training next week

Jamie

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Jamie
    Get some good disinfectant
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

inspo

Get some good disinfectant

Gave it a good going over before I used it, got it back to standard configuration and looking good

Done quite a few dives now, max 70m. Only a few issues so far but caught them in the pre-dive checks.

getting there, but not gung ho, so don't worry .

No more deep diving off the Trident for a while due to the monsoon, so off to the lakes for some caving and tmx training. Ok, but no brass ( the metal type of brass, anyway, the other type is about!)

When are you backthis way?

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Jamie
    Actually it was mine before it was Bruce's. I can verify that prior to Bruce using it that it was very well disinfected and I have no diseases that you need to worry about.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2