+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any old units for trips

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Any old units for trips

We are looking to get into the CCR thing a little more and are looking for a couple of units to make a start

As tech boat owners, however we have only a little cash but loads of great trips in the Gulf of Thailand.

If you happen to have a crappy old unit, pref Inspo, sitting unused in the corner of your garage and fancied a tropical wreck trip, please drop us a line.

Tech Thailand

Cheers

Jamie

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: Any old units for trips

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemac  View Original Post
    We are looking to get into the CCR thing a little more and are looking for a couple of units to make a start

As tech boat owners, however we have only a little cash but loads of great trips in the Gulf of Thailand.

If you happen to have a crappy old unit, pref Inspo, sitting unused in the corner of your garage and fancied a tropical wreck trip, please drop us a line.

Tech Thailand

Cheers

Jamie
    I have a really cool fully closed dolphin. I think you already have the tanks off it.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Jamie

I might have something for you, maybe a bit new for you.
    It's my Jan 2007 full spec Inspo Vision in standard trim with a Golem BOV fitted. It also has the 4th cell fitted C/W cable to run your VR3 as backup.
    Medium lungs and medium harness.
    I have something else in the pipeline at the moment and the inspo should be available around May.
    Let me know if you're interested and we can maybe do a deal. Like free diving for the next 10 years.

Stuey

Tech Thailand

Cheers

Jamie

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Quote Originally Posted by stuey  View Original Post
    Jamie

I might have something for you, maybe a bit new for you.
    It's my Jan 2007 full spec Inspo Vision in standard trim with a Golem BOV fitted. It also has the 4th cell fitted C/W cable to run your VR3 as backup.
    Medium lungs and medium harness.
    I have something else in the pipeline at the moment and the inspo should be available around May.
    Let me know if you're interested and we can maybe do a deal. Like free diving for the next 10 years.

Stuey
    lets haggle, big nose, we'll have a chance on the boat

J

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I have a really cool fully closed dolphin. I think you already have the tanks off it.
    I'll have the Inspo below and Stewart can have your funny old Dolphin!

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar

CCR Instructor Trainer

I'll have the Inspo below and Stewart can have your funny old Dolphin!
    Funny? It's probably the best looking CCR dolphin out there.

Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Funny? It's probably the best looking CCR dolphin out there.
    itlooks very nice , Dave, sorry if i may have hurt it's feelings!

coming out this year?

J

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Hi Jamie,

hope your well, how many trips could I get for this old rebreather?

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/attac...1&d=1239324288
    Attached Images

CCR Instructor Trainer

itlooks very nice , Dave, sorry if i may have hurt it's feelings!

coming out this year?

J
    Hurt my feelings, yeah right.
    I have been talking with Bruce about some cave dives and racking up overtime at work so October is looking good for me. You still running then?
    Are you guys cave divers yet?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by tecdivertraining  View Original Post
    Hi Jamie,

hope your well, how many trips could I get for this old rebreather?

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/attac...1&d=1239324288
    Geez, if only you had a real beer in it.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast