Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Richie & Carrie Kohler at Wreckfest!

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Richie & Carrie Kohler at Wreckfest!

Silent World is proud to announce that wreck diving legends Richie & Carrie Kohler will be VIP guests at this years Wreckfest.

This will be Richies 2nd year at the event and he will no doubt be as entertaining as ever. A 'divers diver,' Richie will be diving and presenting, as well as teaching Wreck and CCR classes with his wife Carrie.

Visit Silent World Wreckfest Training for more information on the Evolution class.

I have attached some pics from last years event
    Attached Images

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

Re: Richie & Carrie Kohler at Wreckfest!

OK, people are asking who is in the photos:

Top left: Richie and 3 students from last years wreckfest evo class JIM WOODALL IS IN THE MIDDLE!!

Top Right: Captain Gary from Silent World, Richie and Mike Barnette

Middle right (L-R) Richie Kohler, Tom Mount, Captain AJ Manzanilla, Mike Barnette, me, Captain Gary Thompson

Bottom: me introducing Richies awesome U-Who (Hitlers Lost Sub) presentation

Yes, the waterspout was close to the boat. Shortly after the pic, we bugged out pretty quick :)
    Last edited by ChrisBrown; 5th April 2009 at 01:24. Reason: felt like it

Redneck lake Diver INTOODEEP is an unknown quantity at this point INTOODEEP's Avatar

Talking Re: Richie & Carrie Kohler at Wreckfest!

Hey Chris
    Do you have a idea of what trips you will be running? weather premiting, or have dates yet? I pretty sure I'm coming down. Think you will get Richie in a R-Evo? Let me know when you get a chance. P.S. Nice PICS...What you couldn't remember me or Greg?
    Last edited by INTOODEEP; 5th April 2009 at 01:17. Reason: Chris forgot my name Jim

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

Quote Originally Posted by INTOODEEP  View Original Post
    Hey Chris
    Do you have a idea of what trips you will be running? weather premiting, or have dates yet? I pretty sure I'm coming down. Think you will get Richie in a R-Evo? Let me know when you get a chance. P.S. Nice PICS...
    Thanks for reminding me - Id better post the schedule:)

I left it at the shop - but from memory:

1 boat doing wreck/tech double dips on the Spiegel / Duane / Bibb

1 boat doing Northern Light, whistle buoy wreck, Vitric, Queen of Nassau, Biscayne Bay (Doc DeMilly, Hugos, F4 Fighters) plus a mystery 400 foot wreck with Richie.

Redneck lake Diver INTOODEEP is an unknown quantity at this point INTOODEEP's Avatar

I'll be there..can't wait. Jim

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

I'll be there..can't wait. Jim
    Great man! I'll even promise to book you a room if you like :)

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

Hey Chris
    Do you have a idea of what trips you will be running? weather premiting, or have dates yet? I pretty sure I'm coming down. Think you will get Richie in a R-Evo? Let me know when you get a chance. P.S. Nice PICS...What you couldn't remember me or Greg?
    I didnt have your legal sign off on publishing your pic, let alone your names :)

I guess you can vouch for Greg too??

I'll call you when you are back at you shop. I won't bother you on the weekend. Yea I'll want a room that I wont get thrown out of.

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

I'll call you when you are back at you shop. I won't bother you on the weekend. Yea I'll want a room that I wont get thrown out of.
    Whadya mean dont bother me at the weekend? Its our busiest time of the week.

At least you didnt get in your room and find David Rhea in it like Tom Mount Did. He said to me "I like David, Ive shared with him before, but theres only one bed and I dont like him that much"

RBW Member Para1755 is an unknown quantity at this point Para1755's Avatar

Talking Re: Richie & Carrie Kohler at Wreckfest!

Well yea you can post my name and can't wait to dive with you all again!! By the way the pool lounge chairs were comfortable but would like a bed this time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast