+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Searching for Puck Style ADV Replacement

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Searching for Puck Style ADV Replacement

All,
    Anyone know where I can buy one?

I tried buying one of these: TechnicalScubaSolutions.com - Your Source For Quality Scuba Accessories

...but no luck. I've ordered one, and even called to fix an issue with the CC number I gave him. We talked at length, and he said he'd be sending out a kit.

That was a couple of months ago - I've emailed 3 times, all with no response. Maybe he's away on an extended trip?

At any rate - Anyone know of other options?

b.
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

New Member HK Diver is an unknown quantity at this point HK Diver's Avatar

Re: Searching for Puck Style ADV Replacement

The domain is not valid when I click on the link, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

RBW Member Tegg is an unknown quantity at this point Tegg's Avatar

That's to bad... looks like he may be "gone"....

I have one and love it.

RBW Member andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp's Avatar

I tried to do a consultation (if their ADV is also good for the SK) about one year ago. No answer.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

He is shut down, not making them anymore.....

Choose Freedom - UKIP Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby's Avatar

That's a pity, I was considering one for the next time my ADV diaphragm warps. Maybe someone else could take up the design ? Jetsam, Narked@90 ?

CK#69 David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye's Avatar

What a pity, it was an excellent piece of kit. Got mine just in time.

Unfortunately, it's quite a niche market really, bearing in mind the number of KISS RBs.

Here's hoping someone like N@90 could take it up. I could let them have a look at mine if they were interested in manufacturing them.

David

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Tecme do a p-port ADV, maybe ask Martin if he could do a KISS adaptor?

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by David Pye  View Original Post
    What a pity, it was an excellent piece of kit. Got mine just in time.

Unfortunately, it's quite a niche market really, bearing in mind the number of KISS RBs.

Here's hoping someone like N@90 could take it up. I could let them have a look at mine if they were interested in manufacturing them.

David

Ill have a word with them on Monday when i am over there.

ATB

Mark

CK #159 caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Meg

Why not just cut a new diaphragm from a large flat piece of truck tire inner tube. The thicker rubber does not deform like the stock Jetsam diaphragms.

Cheers!!

Kevin