+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Addis Charters - Part 4

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Re: Addis Charters - Part 4

Bite your tongue, Tim

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

current must have been strong if Adrian bagged it. I remember doing the Doc with him once in a ripping current and he didnt seem bothered by it.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    current must have been strong if Adrian bagged it. I remember doing the Doc with him once in a ripping current and he didnt seem bothered by it.

I was on that dive with Adrian and it was a ripping current. I also went out on Addis Charter last month when I was in Fl and there were no incidents like I read Don posting. In fact Jeff was a most capable captain and incredible host. He helped me into my CCR, cleaned and packed the scrubber post dive. Demonstarted his well honed expertise at hooking the wreck and took me on a lengthly guide tour of the wreck in which I saw more in one dive then I could have seen in a dozen with Don.

In fact the only dive I can ever recall having to abort was a dive in Florida which was the first and only time I have been on a dive with Don.

I think everyone can see the common theme and whom is the real person that walks around diving with a bad karma following him like the Peanuts character Pigpen's dark cloud...

John

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I think everyone can see the common theme and whom is the real person that walks around diving with a bad karma following him like the Peanuts character Pigpen's dark cloud...

John
    Yeah, I say we take Don out back and beat the #&@# out of him and his new Revo!!!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

It would appear that the time may be upon me to begin burying more than just my ferrel cats in my backyard.

I have a shovel and a very large backyard, plenty of room for new additions.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

hey guys, got one of the two dive benches installed on the boat today. Don, it went in perfect (starboard side). will have the other one in by the time anybody else has the balls to go out with "Addis Charters"

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

useless w/o pictures....

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    hey guys, got one of the two dive benches installed on the boat today. Don, it went in perfect (starboard side). will have the other one in by the time anybody else has the balls to go out with "Addis Charters"
    Make sure that Danielle knows that those benches are not CE rated for OC gear. They are made specificially for rEvo's (mine in particuliar).
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Revo

Optima

will post pics when the other bench is in place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2