Closed Thread

Thread: CCR trip to Bonaire - summer 09?

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

CCR trip to Bonaire - summer 09?

Hi,

I just completed my Mod1 in Bonaire and I would like to go back and get a good 5 days of diving in.

I am looking for at least 1 other CCR diver who enjoys reef diving. My diving style is very relaxed, I enjoy watching the critters, and just taking my time.

I can probably go in July/August/September depending on my job.

Let me know if interested.

J

RBW Member mixedgas is an unknown quantity at this point mixedgas's Avatar
    Sentinel-Meg-Dolphin

Re: CCR trip to Bonaire - summer 09?

PM sent

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

How bout this...how bout I pay for someone to go with? I'll pay the airfare and accomodations...you pay for your gas/sorb/food.

Redneck lake Diver INTOODEEP is an unknown quantity at this point INTOODEEP's Avatar

Hey Give me a pm. Im always ready to go back to Bonaire, I was planning on going around that time. Let me know. I Dive the Evo +. alot more people diving ccr, still a few funny looks but always great convo peace. And most dive boats leave you alone!!!! jim

You know I was kidding about the airfare/accomodations...right?

Redneck lake Diver INTOODEEP is an unknown quantity at this point INTOODEEP's Avatar

Yea, would be nice!!! still looking on going around same dates be nice to dive with another ccr. No explaining to OC divers not to take my loop, when they run out of air...ect....

I have had some PM's from others interested. I am wondering if we should just get a condo for 6 people or so and make it a group trip.

Everyone would probably benefit from this on $$ and dive styles.

RBW Member tittolo70 is an unknown quantity at this point tittolo70's Avatar

Hi,

I will be in bonaire during next monday for 2 weeks, any one wants to CCr dive with me?

reg,

Tiziano

Closed Thread