+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Storage lid for HH CCR

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Storage lid for HH CCR

We now have a new storage lid for the Hammerhead to store partially used scrubber canister while head is removed to dry sensors.
    O-ring sealed. Convenient lip around circumrerence for easy removal. Tiny purge hole in the center.
    Canister Lid for HH CCR

Now you have options. The plugs when you want to protect the lid and sensor holder or a lid when you want to dry your sensor chamber.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Storage lid for HH CCR

Great idea Jakub!

Regards,
    Randy

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Awesome... Look for an inbound order...

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

That's why we are here :)
    Some party at BTS, we are hard at work.
    Division of labor, I guess.

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Ha, at last something I don't have to order.

I had Tobin custom build me a lid a couple of weeks after I got my HH

Nor to worry though I'm sure Jakub has more toys I can't live without heading our way soon.

Now I'd Kevin could just get those discombobularor calibrator thingy's built life would be complete for an hour or so....

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    That's why we are here :)
    Some party at BTS, we are hard at work.
    Division of labor, I guess.
    LOL... Let's not start that one... I had to drink with Joe since you were not there to do so and let me tell you that was a painful thing the following morning...

HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Jakub,

The lid showed up yesterday and works great!!

Thanks

Mark

Hammerhead

Glad that you like it :)
    Thing of beauty, eh?

Rebreatherless bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    Thing of beauty, eh?
    just got mine, and I'd have to agree.

+ Reply to Thread