+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RSS Feed of Dive Conditions in the Keys

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

RSS Feed of Dive Conditions in the Keys

If you're interested in the dive conditions down here in the Keys, I created an RSS feed that pulls the dive conditions real time when we post them to our calendar here at Conch Republic Divers.

Here's the link....
    Dive Conditions in the Florida Keys

Let me know how you like it.

Good Diving,

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Re: RSS Feed of Dive Conditions in the Keys

Looks good. How often is it updated?

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

all over this like white on rice
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    Looks good. How often is it updated?
    It's updated everyday. Sometimes at noon for the first dive, but always at the end of the day, say around 5PM.

Now if I can figure out how to embed the feed into a banner, I'll be golden. In the mean time, can anybody think of anything else the feed should have?

Good Diving,

I think it is a great idea. I especially like to know what they saw on the wrecks and over time see what comes and goes during the seasons. Visibility, actual wave height compared to the noaa forcast and how strong the current is running. Now not only checking the forcast but actual up to date diving conditions is a plus for customers. Thank you for the extra effort not only for this but moving forward with technical diving as part of your business.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

warm water,flat seas...........bastards
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Gary,
    I truly hate you as I struggle with the end of winter, glancing at my dry suit and the last remaining snow banks. Now you tease me with water updates.

Just another reason I need to come down to the Keys to dive with you again. As mentioned before the best shop in the Keys, period. Not only do you have a great shop, fill station and 6 feet from the boat now you offer updated weather conditions.
    What else could I ask for?

+ Reply to Thread