+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harness

RBW Member taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza's Avatar

Harness

Anyone recommend a good harness to get in & out off,I removed the AP harness after I had finished Mod 1 and fitted Halcyon one piece harness but still struggle getting in & out, is there any out there with clips fitted.

Taza
    Last edited by taza; 29th March 2009 at 16:55.

Grand Beede' pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater's Avatar

Re: Harness

Quote Originally Posted by taza  View Original Post
    Anyone recommend a god harness to get in & out off,I removed the AP harness after I had finished Mod 1 and fitted Halcyon one piece harness but still struggle getting in & out, is there any out there with clips fitted.

Taza
    You should stop listening to Chasey :D

To answer the question: There are loads. OMS do one, DiveRite and possibly Apex.

Brett at Divelife in Bury usually has a couple of variants in stock. Go and have a look.

RBW Member taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza's Avatar

HTML Code:
    You should stop listening to Chasey
    who is Chasey

Taza

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Anyone recommend a god harness to get in & out off,I removed the AP harness after I had finished Mod 1 and fitted Halcyon one piece harness but still struggle getting in & out, is there any out there with clips fitted.

Taza
    You can always just make one yourself. Buy some webbing and the derlin connectors on-line. It's so simple, even a cave man could do it. :)

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Taza,

Since you already has the one piece harness, the easiest/cheapest option is to get a Poseidon weight belt buckle that differs from the rest since it is a two piece buckle. You just cut the harness on one side (whichever you prefer) just 5-8cm above where the harness goes thru the holes of a BP at the waist. Install the poseidon weight belt buckle and you are almost done. All you need is a little piece of bungee to secure the buckle, because whenever it is not under load it could come undone easily. With this fix you can just put one arm into the harness first and then buckle the other side. I'm sure there are some better solutions, but this works for sure and it is easy and cheap to do. here is a pic from the library.
    RebreatherWorld Gallery - Klaretjern, Norway 20©06 www.DykkeDilla.no - Powered by PhotoPost

and the pic of the buckle itself:

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/...weightbelt.jpg

I hope it helped.

Roland

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Serge  View Original Post
    It's so simple, even a cave man could do it. :)
    or

It's so simple, even a cave diver could do it.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    or

It's so simple, even a cave diver could do it.
    Don, that's a good one! Green is well deserved. :D

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by pieater  View Original Post
    You should stop listening to Chasey :D

To answer the question: There are loads. OMS do one, DiveRite and possibly Apex.

Brett at Divelife in Bury usually has a couple of variants in stock. Go and have a look.
    I happen to like Deep Outdoors harness they are sculpted and have quick release buckles so they are very comfortable and easy to get out of. I also have a OMS and Diverite but the DO is the best of the bunch.

Matrix® Harness Deepoutdoors Deepoutdoors

Contact Tyler from their web site if you want to. these are the same harnesses used on the rEvo.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

HTML Code:
    You should stop listening to Chasey
    who is Chasey

Taza

Me

ANd this is my eldest Angela

OH and another vote for the Deep Outdoors Harness.

YUM YUM :)
    That beats my lobster

Taza

+ Reply to Thread