+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Am I the only one that thought the BTS show was a disappointment?

Closed Account Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Re: Am I the only one that thought the BTS show was a disappointment?

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    can i get a time and place for the bank robbery? i could use the overtime to buy a revo micro........................

oh and im bringing my buddy for backup
    At $5k per, I'd need to pull 3 or 4. After all, I'm financing two complete rigs. Between that and your interest Marv, I'm thinking its just not a practical way to get the cash. Looks like I'll need to get more creative ...

Art

HEAT Driver #1 Charles Johnson is on a distinguished road Charles Johnson is on a distinguished road Charles Johnson's Avatar

Re: Am I the only one that thought the BTS show was a disappointment?

I thought the turn out at the show was good considering the current economy. It was good to see old friends and make new ones.

Thanks to Christina, Mark, and Scott for the positive posts on the new HEAT CCR. The BTS show was its first public showing. I appoligize to everyone who came by the IANTD booth to see the unit on Sunday. I had to cut the show short and fly home early Sunday.

I would like to publicly thank IANTD's staff for their support. Tom Mount has been a guiding force to bring the HEAT to the CCR world.

Since the HEAT is now patent pending, more information will be released to the public. I hope to have info on the unit at Gorilla Diving Products
    in a few weeks.

Gorilla Diving Products Inc. is working hard to complete lab and field testing. IF lab testing results are good, production units are currently scheduled for release in 2010.

Thanks,
    Charles Johnson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9