+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This Wind Sucks

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

This Wind Sucks

I was OK for the first 7 days, then I started getting Pissed by day 11. Now Ive had enough!

Anyone for a FTW (**** the wind) party?

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Re: This Wind Sucks

Tell me about. You can see what it is doing up my way in West Palm and Jupiter - Jupiter Inlet Cam Link
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Stearns  View Original Post
    Tell me about. You can see what it is doing up my way in West Palm and Jupiter - Jupiter Inlet Cam Link
    Eugh, looks nasty.

Is that you steaming back to the dock!?

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Gee, what gave you that Idea. Actually, I have been enjoying leaning 45 degrees into the wind, if it were to suddenly stop, I would fall flat on my face.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Granted Florida ocean diving has sucked lately, but, hey -- the windsurfing today was AWESOME!!! (I guess "when the world gives you lemons, ......")

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

You beat me to it Doug, although I would have suggested kitesurfing :)

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    I was OK for the first 7 days, then I started getting Pissed by day 11. Now Ive had enough!

Anyone for a FTW (**** the wind) party?
    actually the wind BLOWS not sucks

Lang may yer lum reek! smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey's Avatar
    Hammerd-Insp, MkII.

Quote Originally Posted by jiseson  View Original Post
    actually the wind BLOWS not sucks
    It’s the uneven heating of the earth’s atmosphere.
    As the sun warms the earth’s surface, the atmosphere warms too. Some parts of the earth receive direct rays from the sun all year and are always warm. Other places receive indirect rays, so the climate is colder. Warm air, which weighs less than cool air, rises. Then cool air moves in and replaces the rising warm air. This movement of air is what makes the wind blow.

Across the pond it's the same,
    March windy! and cold
    April Windy and wet
    May No viz plankton
    June Windy rain .................................................. ...
    July .................................................. ............
    August............................................ ..................
    Sep cold again more rain

Thats why this site is so interesting, if the weather was nice we would never be here. Any one know whare I can get Tiddly winks mod 3 training.

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Smile Re: This Wind Sucks

The weather up in cave country is fantastic! No waves, good vis, no rinsing of gear (except duck weed). Temperatures are mild and only a small breeze.

Lang may yer lum reek! smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey has a spectacular aura about smokey's Avatar
    Hammerd-Insp, MkII.

Take me diving Lee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast