+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BTS 2009 report

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: BTS 2009 report

I had a great time as well. Thanks Curt for the beers and the shirt. It was great meeting everyone. Shots a palooza was pretty damn good. I think we did about 10 shots all in a row. I am really surprised no one puked.

I tried to get around to meet everyone but spent most of my time working at the Deep Outdoors booth and trying to sell some rEvo's and t-shirts. We will definately have to do this again.

Sorry for hanging brains at the RBW party, but Bowen was asking for it. I am sure my sidekick Tyler will post some embarassing photos soon.

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    I had a great time as well. Thanks Curt for the beers and the shirt. It was great meeting everyone. Shots a palooza was pretty damn good. I think we did about 10 shots all in a row. I am really surprised no one puked.

I tried to get around to meet everyone but spent most of my time working at the Deep Outdoors booth and trying to sell some rEvo's and t-shirts. We will definately have to do this again.

Sorry for hanging brains at the RBW party, but Bowen was asking for it. I am sure my sidekick Tyler will post some embarassing photos soon.

and next time I will make sure you are not close enough to steal my beers!
    Last edited by jradomski; 30th March 2009 at 23:14.
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Curt, thanks again for the beers and the t-shirt and letting me hang out at the booth. Its always fun meeting RBW members in person.

As for Capt Gary (Conch Republic Divers). See ya in two weeks. I'll bring the ice!!!!!
    Last edited by Mike Costanzo; 30th March 2009 at 10:52.

RBW Member Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Pictures coming soon !!!
    Please be gentle with the pictures!

Dive Junkie Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Kiss Spirit, Sidekick, GEM

I'm still trying to find my camera. Has anyone seen it? I hear Mel got some good shots.

RBW Member OrganDonor is on a distinguished road OrganDonor is on a distinguished road OrganDonor's Avatar
    rEvo II hybrid

Just some blurry shots of a tiny old gnome that lives in Tyler's pants. Comes out at every party...

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by OrganDonor  View Original Post
    Just some blurry shots of a tiny old gnome that lives in Tyler's pants. Comes out at every party...
    For the record, I coined the "hanging brains" stunt at DEMA. Again my sidekick tries to steal my glory. At least I made him shave them before this trip.

Curt, where is my hanging brains smilie?

Hanging brains for Curt McNamee

Shots-a-palooza

Photo op with Curt Bowen

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

approx 12:10 PM

approx 12:10:30 PM

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler S.  View Original Post
    approx 12:10 PM

I think someone has a new profile picture and avatar.

I can't believe I missed this....stupid US Income Tax Season

Below Me??? drtyjrzy is on a distinguished road drtyjrzy is on a distinguished road drtyjrzy's Avatar

I really love his pants look like are riding a little low in the last pic....great meeting you guys!!
    Paule

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast