+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: BTS 2009 report

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: BTS 2009 report

For the guys at the RBW party...

Hang Brains!!!!!

Attached Images

Dive Junkie Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Kiss Spirit, Sidekick, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    For the guys at the RBW party...

Hang Brains!!!!!

What he said.

12:10 ..... the party was just getting started. Anyone see my camera?

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

nice

Dive Junkie Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Kiss Spirit, Sidekick, GEM

I just looked at the pictures, and have a few questions ...

Who are these people?

What are they doing (to each other, and the sheep)?

do I have enough insurance to post these shots?

Curt... some advice here.

A good party!!!!!

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

Don't post anything too bad on here!!

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Keep it somewhat clean

Quote Originally Posted by Dave O  View Original Post
    I just looked at the pictures, and have a few questions ...

Who are these people?

What are they doing (to each other, and the sheep)?

do I have enough insurance to post these shots?

Curt... some advice here.

A good party!!!!!

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    and next time I will make sure you are not close enough to steal my beers!
    Joe I guess you ended up buying me a beer whether you liked it or not. Thanks

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by OrganDonor  View Original Post
    Just some blurry shots of a tiny old gnome that lives in Tyler's pants. Comes out at every party...
    Here is a shot from the DEMA RBW party Vegas 2008. Censored of course.