+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UK History Channel - Homebuilds!

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

UK History Channel - Homebuilds!

Sorry chaps who are not in the UK...

Have just turned on UK History to watch a programme about re-producing "inventions" used/ developed in the War and they are talking about the "Chariots" person-guided torpedos and they are building a homebuild RB :D

Fantastic!!

I think the programme is being repeated throughout the night/ tomorrow...

Just thought I would share :p

EDIT: think its a mod'ed Dolphin looking at it again but they've built one of the "chariots" :)
    Last edited by Louby Lou; 21st December 2005 at 22:26.

WEB MERMEN wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang's Avatar
    Inspo-Meg-PosMkVI-CCRDolphin

Prism,rEVO,Mk15.5,KISS,Hmblds

Re: UK History Channel - Homebuilds!

Hey Louby Lou, would you mind recording it for your Antipodean bretheren. :D
    Please.
    We can work out a way to get it here later. (post, recording, downloading etc)
    Much Appreciated. Wiz

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: UK History Channel - Homebuilds!

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    Sorry chaps who are not in the UK...

Have just turned on UK History to watch a programme about re-producing "inventions" used/ developed in the War and they are talking about the "Chariots" person-guided torpedos and they are building a homebuild RB :D

Fantastic!!

I think the programme is being repeated throughout the night/ tomorrow...

Just thought I would share :p

EDIT: think its a mod'ed Dolphin looking at it again but they've built one of the "chariots" :)
    As I remember
    they did build an O2 rebreather but used a dolphin to test their chariot (which incidentally was tested about 1/2 a mile behind me right now )

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

+ Reply to Thread