+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USS Oriskany - May 14th, 15th - Looking for a Buddy

www.andersonlemos.com.br Anderson is an unknown quantity at this point Anderson's Avatar
    Optima

USS Oriskany - May 14th, 15th - Looking for a Buddy

Hello!

I'm a brazilian CCR Diver looking for a CCR Buddy for one (or two, or three ) dives at the USS Oriskany (Pensacola - FL).

As I will arrive at Pensacola on May 13th (and leave there on May 16th), my original plan is to dive on 14th and 15th!

If I found a Buddy for those dives thru RBW, I promisse reward my buddy with a special Caipirinha (brazilian tasteful drink).

Wonderful and Safe Dives for all!

Anderson

Damien Siviero betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154's Avatar
    Meg

Pathfinder, Inspo, Kiss, MKVI

Re: USS Oriskany - May 14th, 15th - Looking for a Buddy

Hi,

I'm travelling to the USA in late June/July if you're flexible on dates. The Oriskany is on my list though I've not booked anything in. Unfortunately I can't move the dates as I've got to attend a wedding.

I'm not sure yet whether I'll take my unit, though I doubt it at this stage due to baggage costs and logistics.

Damien

www.andersonlemos.com.br Anderson is an unknown quantity at this point Anderson's Avatar
    Optima

Hello Damien!

Unfortunatelly, my dates are not so flexibile as I would like... I'll be at USA for a course and as we will have 3 free days, I was planning to dive on the nearby. Thank you anyway!

Hope you decide travel with your unit, some friends told that Oriskany worth the effort!

Another thing: Congratulations for your One Stop Deco!!! I've tested it a couple of weeks ago and it's an amazing Deco Software!

In my opinion, you should add just some little improvemnts to get the perfection: (1) Allow multiple dives calculation; and (2) Allow that you carry as bail-out, other gasses than the ones you use as diluent.

Anderson

Damien Siviero betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154's Avatar
    Meg

Pathfinder, Inspo, Kiss, MKVI

Glad to hear you liked OneStop. It's actually an interim version which is why I haven't fixed the bugs in the user interface or taken it further. The algorithims are good though and been tested thoroughly (same as MVPlan actually).

A new version is a few months off that will run on Win/Mac and just run from the brower as well as desktop.

I'll have to do some more research on the Oriskany. I don't want to end up there and find out that I'm constrainted by not having a buddy or operator restrictions (especially if I got to the effort of taking my unit).

regards, damien

Optima

No one???

How about my new offer????

Two special caipirinhas (or beers) for a dive buddy????

Redneck lake Diver INTOODEEP is an unknown quantity at this point INTOODEEP's Avatar

Hey, Anderson
    I will be taking a PADI open water class down on the 13th-18th, I'll need first part of the two days to go over skills, however my buddy and myself are planing on going to the big O, we are willing to stay several days to get some ccr diving in after teaching bubble blowers. (soon to be ccr I hope). Pm if you are interested, we have a boat already from MTB so weather permiting its on. Hoped to here from you Jim

+ Reply to Thread