+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Took several "co2-hits" last weekend with my diveclub

Explorers Exodus Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing's Avatar
    rEvo-II

Took several "co2-hits" last weekend with my diveclub

Just to show that CO2-hits are not all bad when served as cooling for Gin&Tonic, wich doesnt water down the drink

But it is true - they give you a damn headache

Nicolai
    Attached Images

RBW Member OrganDonor is on a distinguished road OrganDonor is on a distinguished road OrganDonor's Avatar
    rEvo II hybrid

Re: Took several "co2-hits" last weekend with my diveclub

But with these you'll always come back looking for more - headache or no!

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: Took several "co2-hits" last weekend with my diveclub

now THAT is a G&T! is it friday yet?

+ Reply to Thread