+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Frame For Kiss And Meg!

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Re: Frame For Kiss And Meg!

hi every one hope your all having fun with your new stands, there is now a few more that i will try and keep in stock.
    but also i have finished a stand for the sport kiss that can be seen here.. http://www.rebreatherworld.com/kiss-...html#post32916 it along the same design as the kiss/meg stand but has been reworked and made smaller for the sport kiss,
    i am taking orders for production if any one is intrested?
    kindest regards john routley
    www.narkedat90.co.uk
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Decodiver

I have recieved mine, thankyou John, a thoroughly nice piece of kit.

Cheers,

Dave.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

great dave i was starting to worry...again!
    glad you like it mate hope every one else dose to.
    kind regards john
    Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver
    I have recieved mine, thankyou John, a thoroughly nice piece of kit.

Cheers,

Dave.

RBW Member kiam will become famous soon enough kiam will become famous soon enough kiam will become famous soon enough kiam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90
    .........................but has been reworked and made smaller for the sport kiss,i am taking orders for production if any one is intrested?..............................
    Nice work John! I think I'd like one.what's the total price shipped to the U.S.?

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

I pm'ed you as well. I'd like a sport kiss model.

John Routley

Quote Originally Posted by kiam
    Nice work John! I think I'd like one.what's the total price shipped to the U.S.?
    hi Kiam, sport kiss stand £135 delivery to USA by international signed is £30

can i put you on the production list?

im looking for confirmed names on this as i cant afford to have 15 stands sitting in my front room!
    www.narkedat90.co.uk

New Member ryvor is an unknown quantity at this point ryvor's Avatar

This stand looks pretty cool but don't know how well it would work with the armadillo CCR sidemount system for my meg http://www.golemgear.com/pc-220-2-ar...nt-system.aspx I would really like to get both but it looks like it my be one or the other. What do you think N@90?

John Routley

Quote Originally Posted by ryvor
    This stand looks pretty cool but don't know how well it would work with the armadillo CCR sidemount system for my meg http://www.golemgear.com/pc-220-2-ar...nt-system.aspx I would really like to get both but it looks like it my be one or the other. What do you think N@90?
    if you look at the back plait on the stand you will see 4 D-rings that are in about the same possition as the armidilo that can be used to pull your stages back or clip other stuff to.
    we are about to do into production with a system that will hold stages in a possition like the armodilo but is more robust.......more on this very soon.
    so the choice is yours....i have two left.
    www.narkedat90.co.uk
    Attached Images

New Member ryvor is an unknown quantity at this point ryvor's Avatar

Sounds good, I'll take one. Sent payment, thx.

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

Finally managed to try the frame for my Classic Kiss at the weekend, (was on holiday just after it arrived).
    Lovely piece of kit, well thought out and produced, spreads the weight of the unit very comfortably, and much easier to put on and carry.
    Many thanks to John!

Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12