+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Frame For Kiss And Meg!

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Thumbs up Frame For Kiss And Meg!

Hi every one just after Christmas i will be going into production with my new
    Frame that will fit the KISS and MEG, but would like to gauge if it's worth my wile with all the outlay(would any one want one!)
    it's made from Aluminium to keep the weight down but could be from 316ss
    it bolts straight to the kiss and meg and raises the unit up off the ground so you don't have to stoop to put the unit on and has a large handle to help pick the units up, there is room under-neath to slow another tank or what ever you like really but the idea was for suit inflation
    in the pictures the frame is made from 3 components but in production it will be made from one piece of material with no welds
    it will be made from a sheet of material that will be cut by a water jet even the handle and then folded and finished
    the finished version will have D-rings cut in to it plate at the bottom of the spine to attach either reels to or clip stages to.
    i will place slots so you can add a cam-band to hold a tank, but i wont drill mounting holes for a quick release pony bracket as there are just to many types so if i cut holes for one type it would be wrong for another! so i'll leave that bit to you,
    what do people think?

kindest regards john routley
    www.narkedat90.co.uk
    Attached Images
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Staying Silent! Mostly... Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent's Avatar

Re: Frame For Kiss And Meg!

Hi John,

As I mentioned when we tried it for size on my Meg, I'm definately up for one stick me on the list.

Neil

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

Looks lurvely! :D Now how is it going to attach to a KISS? Could you make the spine in such a way as to be a replacement for the ally spine (with threaded holes) already present in the CL housing?

Sure does look good! What sort of $$$ (or pounds) are you looking at?

cheers

Andy

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Thanks neil, thats two!

1. silent
    2. duncan
    3. ?

hi Andy it bolts between the back plate and lung case
    basicly the same on the meg but between the scrubber and backplate
    there is two set of mounting holes one for kiss oneset for meg
    the price hopefully will come in at £110 + delivery
    may be a little less it all depends on how many i make.

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Hey John, i might be interested, though i am having problems seeing the whole picture, you dont have any pics with a Meg on it?

/Jonny

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

Thumbs up Re: Frame For Kiss And Meg!

Make that three! My prayer stool may be a thing of the past...

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

I might be interested in one of these - would love to see a photo of a Kiss (classic) with one attached.

Neil

John Routley

sorry i dont have any pictures with it set up on a KISS or MEG but i will get some taken but it wont be until the new year... christmas is getting in the way.
    SILENT can i borrow your breather again!

Staying Silent! Mostly... Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent's Avatar

Talking Re: Frame For Kiss And Meg!

Hi John,

Thought that question would pop up soon...:p

Yes I'm sure we can arrange a photo session so the guys can see what it looks in-situ.

Give me a call to sort out when.

Neil

I've just uploaded some pics of John's frame on my Meg to the gallery for people to see how it looks in-situ. http://www.rebreatherworld.com/gallery/img1433.html

I'll be diving the stand on Thursday at Stoney with Narked@90 so will post feedback on it afterwards.

Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast