+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 new Pelagian groovers

5 new Pelagian groovers

Hello all,

I'm just back from Beirut having done a Pelagian course with Mark E. The weather was less than ideal except for 3 days but during the week 5 of us made it through the training - all with brand new units fitted with Shearwater pursuits. We dived from Jounieh at Alan Sassines dive club.

Congrats to Abouna,Hardon,Outi,Karim,Rudi plus everyone who helped out. Also thanks to the Search and Rescue Dive Team who gave their services and boats for some fun dives. I cant wait to go back in the summer to see the guys at Extreme again and visit the wrecks they spoke of constantly!

TF
    Attached Images

RBW Member Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M's Avatar
    Homebuilt

Re: 5 new Pelagian groovers

Nice! Lebanon is a country I always wanted to visit, the thought of being able to ski in the morning and then head down to the coast for a afternoon dive makes me drool :D

Is there any regulations or impact of any sort on the diving due to the political situation with Israel these days? Or have it calmed down?

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Re: 5 new Pelagian groovers

And you're right. This country is very nice and so are the people! I had the opportunity to stay a few times for a few months and I loved it.
    Now, if only they put a little effort in environmental protection and water treatment... I was so disapointed to see that the coast off of Beyrouth is a desert compared to the North Med. But I guess they have other priorities such as rebuilding the country after each war. Too bad really.
    Best
    Philippe

+ Reply to Thread