+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No edit button

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Talking Re: No edit button

I had a thought that the 'EDIT' button was being phased out in favor of a 'RE-READ WHAT I JUST WROTE BEFORE I POST IT SO I DON'T LOOK LIKE A FLAMING @SSHOLE' button, but then I woke up and realized it was only a dream ...

:D

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: No edit button

The edit button is timed, this is to prevent someone from coming back into a post and changing everything they typed

Make sure that what you type is what you want to say

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Question Re: No edit button

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    The edit button is timed, this is to prevent someone from coming back into a post and changing everything they typed

Make sure that what you type is what you want to say
    Curt
    I can appreciate the logic behind it but what made me realise was that I was trying to update an item for sale & just put "SOLD" beside the item so that people didn't waste their time having to go through a whole thread only to find that what they were after had been sold . I know this is more work but is it possible for the admins to edit a post is such a case on behalf of the op ?
    many thanks

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Curt
    I can appreciate the logic behind it but what made me realise was that I was trying to update an item for sale & just put "SOLD" beside the item so that people didn't waste their time having to go through a whole thread only to find that what they were after had been sold . I know this is more work but is it possible for the admins to edit a post is such a case on behalf of the op ?
    many thanks
    Yes it would be nice to know when things are sold so we can move the thread to a SOLD area

We are all to busy to read every post that is made

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Yes it would be nice to know when things are sold so we can move the thread to a SOLD area

We are all to busy to read every post that is made
    Thanks Curt
    Maybe you need to appoint an admin just to do " edits" :p

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

I work on the principle that if someone is too thick to goto the last post and read "sold", I wont bother replying to them. Its a darwinian process.

Seriously, its a good idea, but lifes too short.....
    Last edited by EBT; 20th March 2009 at 13:46.