+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Norris Shirts are Shipping!

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Chuck Norris Shirts are Shipping!

I have the shirts.

I have L, XL and XXL. The t-shirt looks exactly like the mock-up shown in the main thread. I have no clue what kind of interest to expect so if I run out of a certain size please be patient, I will get more. I will announce on here if I run out of something.

If you are not going to BTS and want one shipped here is the protocol. If you want more than one shirt then e-mail me before sending money and I will check into better shipping prices to your location. Send any questions to blackhawksandiego@yahoo.com. Please only use e-mail and not the PM system on RBW, it gets too confusing.

The prices, all in USD.

Shirt - $15 (tax included, add shipping as appropriate listed below)

ADD:
    Shipping in 48 Continental US - $7
    Shipping to CAN - $13
    Shipping to UK & AUS - $15

PAYPAL ID - blackhawksandiego@yahoo.com

Copy/paste and fill in the following in the memo block in PAYPAL.

Name:
    Size:
    Quantity:
    RBW Username:
    Shipping address:

Excuse me, I speak Dive alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi's Avatar

Re: Chuck Norris Shirts are Shipping!

Great news!

Can you provide the dimensions of the t-shirts?

Length and width (preferably in cm)?

Thanks!

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by alyafi  View Original Post
    Great news!

Thanks!
    I have an inquiry into the factory. I they don't have the dimensions I will try to measure them.

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Give it to him in inches....

rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by alyafi  View Original Post
    Great news!

Thanks!
    I took these measurements myself so they are approximate.

height x width

Large 72cm x 56cm
    XL 75cm x 61cm
    XXL 80cm x 65cm

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

Got my Norris shirts, they are bitchin. And they are actually high quality shirts which is nice cause Im sick of those thin craps everyone always gets.

rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler S.  View Original Post
    Got my Norris shirts, they are bitchin. And they are actually high quality shirts which is nice cause Im sick of those thin craps everyone always gets.
    Yeah I hate the cheap stuff too. These are Gildan Ultra Cotton 100% pre-shrunk 6.1 oz shirts. They are the best ones that I have ever found.

Excuse me, I speak Dive alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jepuskar  View Original Post
    Give it to him in inches....
    Or in Chetric, the Chuck Norris Metric against which all other measurement systems are calibrated.

Thanks for the measurements.

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Chuck Norris shirts don't need no stinkin shipping. They just hone in on who they're supposed to go to and make their own way there.

rEvo II

I have 40 lbs of Norris shirts packed in my bag headed to BTS tomorrow. If you want one come to the Deep Outdoors / rEvo booth.

I will be at the show all weekend walking around going to parties.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast