Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is WRECKFEST?

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: What is WRECKFEST?

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    OK, booked on the Saturday PM trip to the Northern Light (the AM trip is full and no one is booked for the crane so Chris is going to run another trip the Northern Light in the afternoon instead) and the Sunday AM trip to the Queen.
    Me too. Just got off the phone with Chris.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Alright guys, I also booked for the PM Northern Light dive on Saturday the 8th. However, the AM dive for the Queen of Nassau is booked, but I did have Chris put me on a waiting list for it.

Adrian

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

We will be down there with ENDEAVOUR diving Thursday - Sunday. Hoping to dive some of the more remote, lesser-known sites to get some good pictures. Got a condo and a boat slip. If anyone will be around earlier in the week, let us know and we can all get together for evening cocktails.

Resident Selkie hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat's Avatar
    Megladon

Quote Originally Posted by barney  View Original Post
    We will be down there with ENDEAVOUR diving Thursday - Sunday. Hoping to dive some of the more remote, lesser-known sites to get some good pictures. Got a condo and a boat slip. If anyone will be around earlier in the week, let us know and we can all get together for evening cocktails.
    I **might** even be convinced to cook for you guys....

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hchoat  View Original Post

RBW Member tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt's Avatar
    HH Meg, Inspiration, Mini-Meg

What are the dates of Wreck Fest?

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by tobinalt  View Original Post
    What are the dates of Wreck Fest?
    6th - 9th August 2009
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

RBW Member Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe's Avatar
    Megaladon

Quote Originally Posted by hchoat  View Original Post
    Want some? Hmmmmmm!!! Dat good?

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

i will be there thurs day thru sunday. hitting the Northern Light, the Queen of Nassau, the Doc DeMilly, and the Bibb/Daune. see ya'll there!

rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    i will be there thurs day thru sunday. hitting the Northern Light, the Queen of Nassau, the Doc DeMilly, and the Bibb/Daune. see ya'll there!
    Well Hell, there goes the neighborhood!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast