+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Innerspace 2009

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Innerspace 2009

Inner Space May 16 - 23rd, 2009
    (May 15 - 22/2010)
    2009 is our 6th year anniversary of Inner Space!
    Inner Space 2008
    A dedicated week of Closed Circuit Rebreather Diving or CCR training. Lectures, technology conference and more! 7-night/6 day package all inclusive of full meal plan, diving, accommodations, courses, gases, scrubber, DVD, evening lectures, new product technologies and a collection of the world's best CCR Instructors and Manufacturers.
    "Down Deep you want to be in INNER SPACE"
    Join us for a truly phenomenal week of Closed Circuit Rebreather Diving! Packages are available for divers wishing to get certified at the recreational, normoxic or advanced trimix level, and for already certified CCR divers. OC dive buddies are also welcome.
    INNER SPACE is a week of exploration on the deep walls of Cayman, adventure to go where no one has gone before, and jam packed with seminars, new equipment testing (you'll be amazed with what's coming!), daily photography being taken at the event (each participant will get a take-home CD for the memories) and more.
    Our line-up for evening presentations include many of the CCR Manufacturer's, providing insight into their products, special design features, decompression models and new updates on what's here and what's coming too!

2009 Sponsor Confirmations:
    Our line-up for evening presentations, pool demos to test out new units, product trade show evening and seminars on topics of interest to CCR divers include many representatives from the industry, including:
    • DiveRite Express (Tech Diving Gear & CCR's)
    • IANTD (Tech Training Agency)
    • Oceanic Ventures (Tech & CCR Diving Gear & CCR/Tech Training)
    • Deeper Blue Scuba (CCR Diving Gear & CCR/Tech training)
    • Silent Diving Systems (Evo, Evo+, Inspiration, Fourth Element Thermal & Fusion Scooters)
    • Add Helium (Tech & CCR Diving Gear & CCR/Tech Training)
    • VR Technologies (VR3 Computers, Sentinel & Ouroboros CCR's)
    • Titan Dive Gear (Titan CCR & Hydro Lights +)
    • TDI/SDI (Tech Training Agency)
    • Reef Photo & Video (U/W Video and Photo)
    • DAN (Field Research - Doppler and Ultrasound testing)
    • Aerospace Lubricants (Tribolube O2 grease +)
    • Inner Space Systems Corp. (Megalodon / COPIS)
    • Shearwater Research (Pursuit Dive Computer & CCR interfaces)
    • Stark Industries (Breathing air basics)
    • Sport KISS & Diverite Optima CCR's presented by Divetech
    • Seven Fathoms Rum
    • (Rum tasting - Cayman's 1st & only local rum - matured underwater!)

Divers Alert Network (DAN) will be joining us, doing field research on divers doing profiles >70m, including Doppler and Ultrasound testing after all dives. We're looking for test subjects willing to devote a little time to 'seeing' and 'hearing' their bubbles after a dive... contact us if you are interested!
    Download Technical Diver Survey to participate & help DAN help divers!
    Download more details on the field testing study
    email your survey to: duguccioni@dan.org
    Inner Space 2004 - 2007

Inner Space Package Includes:
    6 days of boat diving (CCR) with 2 - 3 hour profiles
    • Unlimited shore dive as desired at our 2 great shore diving locations including Cobalt Coast and Lighthouse Point dive sites
      All 408 & 812 Scrubber or Extend Air cartridges included for the week
      All gas fills including air, trimix, O2 for CCR bottles and for bailout bottles
      30, 40 or 63cuft sidemount offboard tanks (DIN - Not including regs)
      Inner Space DVD/CD from Divetech
      Evening Seminars introducing new technology & products
      Pool Product testing - try out the latest and greatest new technology throughout the week!
      Evening presentations from various Industry experts relating to Rebreather diving
      Photo Op - Plant the flag on the sand flats in recognition of the exploration of our world's oceans!
      Normoxic & Trimix Divers - Carrie Lee Trip (200 - 330' profile)
      Inner Space t-shirt – a collectors item!
      7-nights accommodations including taxes & service charges
      Full Meal Plan - 3 meals daily including gratuities (7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners)
      Welcome Cocktail during arrival night orientation meeting
      Airport Transfers - roundtrip (Bush Tours, right outside customs)
      Students - Classes are included with books, tables, Understanding Rebreathers, student registration fees, dives, gases
      CCR Rentals are $500. for the week. The rental fee is fully refundable if a CCR is purchased within 30 days following Inner Space
    You'll also be included in awesome give-away's including a gift certificates, equipment, t-shirts, hats, training & more.

Dive profiles:
    Recreational to 40m/130f
    Normoxic to 60m/200f
    Advanced Trimix dives to 100m/330f
    Expedition Trimix dives to 122m/400f
    All Normoxic and Trimix CCR diver packages include a trip to the Deep Wreck, the "Carrie Lee". And what's more? You will join us to plant the flag on the sand flats, in recognition of our oceans being an unexplored world, and a tribute to the CCR Exploration divers that are exploring new frontiers in our oceans. To quote Sylvia Earl "we know more about the moon than we do the deepest oceans of our own planet".
    CCR Rentals are available for those not yet owning one for $500.US per week. 100% credit is offered back on rental fees if you order a CCR from Divetech prior to or up to 30 days after Inner Space. (June 30).

A $700.US deposit per person is required for Inner Space, and it's run of the house for rooms, so get your deposit in early! Please do let us know if your plans change and you have to cancel as 100% refunds will be given up until April 15/2009. You can call Cobalt Coast toll free:
    1 - 888 - 946-5656 or email divetech@candw.ky to leave your deposit.
    We look forward to seeing you here!
    Divers CCR $ 2,650
    Divers OC/Tek $ 3,175
    Divers OC/Rec $ 2,210
    Non Divers $ 1,500
    Single add on $ 875
    Student add on $ 700

Representatives from past years have included:
    • Tom Mount; Patti Mount/IANTD & Nitrox Diver
    • Mike Fowler; Peter DenHaan/Silent Diving Systems
    • Kevin Gurr; Robin Bashor/Delta P Technology & Closed Circuit Research (now VR Technologies)
    • Tomar Gross; Dr. Randy Klein-Gross; Larry Shreve/Bubbleseekers LLC & Hydro Lights
    • Doug McKenna; Tom McKenna; Ian Harrington; Vince Suddard/Micropore - Extend Air
    • Dr. Jon Conrad/DAN - Divers Alert Network
    • Curt Bowen/Advanced Diver Magazine
    • Kim Smith; Gordon Smith; Alan Studley/Jetsam Technologies
    • Ron Micjan/www.tmi.com & Inner Space Systems Corp.
    • Bruce & Lynn Partridge/Shearwater Research
    • Jeff Gourley/Mike Frinzi/DiveRite - Optima & FX CCR
    • Jim KOZMIK & Ralph Hoskins (filming for Sport Diver TV series - Ship
      sinkers series for National Geographic)
    • Peter Sotis/Add Helium/Titan CCR
    • Jess Stark/Stark Industries
    • Eric Keibler/Oceanic Ventures/Houston
    • Wayne Miller/Laguna Research
    • Ryan Canon/Reef Photo and Video
    Rebreather manufacturer's/Reps have presented the Inspiration, Evolution, Evo+, Optima, FX, Sport Kiss, Classic Kiss, Ouroboros, Megalodon, Sentinel and Habenero P-SCR rebreathers.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Innerspace 2009

Who all will be attending....?
    I'll be there...

-Tim

Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. TRIBOLUBE71 is an unknown quantity at this point TRIBOLUBE71's Avatar

We will be there. I am looking forward to being there

David

New Member Heliox is an unknown quantity at this point Heliox's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

o.k. then. i'll go too.
    -tom

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Quote Originally Posted by Heliox  View Original Post
    o.k. then. i'll go too.
    -tom
    It's a great event. Been to a few of em. Got certed at the first one. Good folks down there. I guess I'll think about ya'll while we are on the Big O.
    Such good memories. Have not seen a PRISM @ Innerspace yet.
    Bill

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

All my pics are posted here.....

A few nuggets........

RebreatherWorld Sponsor Web@Titan is on a distinguished road Web@Titan is on a distinguished road Web@Titan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    It's a great event. Been to a few of em. Got certed at the first one. Good folks down there. I guess I'll think about ya'll while we are on the Big O.
    Such good memories. Have not seen a PRISM @ Innerspace yet.
    Bill

Funny you mention it, there was a PRISM there this year.

--
    Web

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

I wish I would have been there. Both ends of the Gulf of Mexico were bad. Oh well, maybe I'll dive with a PRISM @ Innerspace next year.

Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. TRIBOLUBE71 is an unknown quantity at this point TRIBOLUBE71's Avatar

It was my first time to go this year, and I have to say it was better than I anticipated. Great dives, excellent people, and a DVD full of memories. I can't think of one negative other than the 23rd arrived far to quickly.

David