+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invitation SE Asia/Thailand Diving Apr 30-Jun 24

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Invitation SE Asia/Thailand Diving Apr 30-Jun 24

Air Fares are lower than I have seen them in 5 years so I booked a trip to Thailand from Apr 30th until Jun 24th. I can fly from Harrisburg PA to catch the transpacific plane out of Washington for $400 less than people on the same plane flying out of Washington. Washington is about a 2 1/2 hour drive and Harrisburg is 45 minutes. Go figure???

Anyways, when I go to SE Asia I always use Thailand as a base as I can do some Cave and Wreck diving there and its easy to travel to other SE locations for additional diving. This will also be the plan this trip. So far I have tentatively setup a week of Cave diving in South Thailand and 8 days of Wreck Diving on MV Trident which will occur in the middle of May.

If anyone else is going to be travelling to the area or resident in the area and would like to setup some diving during my stay let me know and we will see what can be worked out with scheduling.

Just for clarification in case there is any doubt. This is not a income producing activity for me. I pay my own way and expenses as does anyone else I dive with.

If any of the dive operators in the area have any last minute deals I would certainly consider them and feel free to PM me with the details. And/Or if they want someone to assist with a class in which I can also do some diving as well as some Tank Monkey work then I would be interested in hearing about that also. References can be provided and I am sure they would say I do more than my fair share and am flexible and easy to get along with.

John
    Last edited by jkaterenchuk; 13th March 2009 at 13:07.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Re: Invitation SE Asia/Thailand Diving Apr 30-Jun 24

wish i could go, John. hopefully next time. have a blast!

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: Invitation SE Asia/Thailand Diving Apr 30-Jun 24

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Anyways, when I go to SE Asia I always use Thailand as a base as I can do some Cave and Wreck diving there and its easy to travel to other SE locations for additional diving. This will also be the plan this trip. So far I have tentatively setup a week of Cave diving in South Thailand and 8 days of Wreck Diving on MV Trident which will occur in the middle of May.

I can also do some diving as well as some Tank Monkey work then I would be interested in hearing about that also. References can be provided and I am sure they would say I do more than my fair share and am flexible and easy to get along with.

John
    Hey John,

Seeing as you have offered, You can carry my tanks :)

Look forward to diving with you again.

Regards,

Lance

+ Reply to Thread