+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HH Streamlining with OTS Lungs

Death Before Discomfort nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

HH Streamlining with OTS Lungs

I'm in the process of trying to stream line my HH. Here are two pics of what I came up with. Hopefully some of you more "seasoned" HH divers can lend some insight and advice. I still have to make the last hose protector, didn't have the measurements for the off board BOV connector. Also, for reference, I am using the Golem Gear "beavertail" for side mounting my stage bottles. I have moved the inflator hose/assembly to the lower dump valve position and the pull dump to the top. The pull dump cord is what you see next to the ADV and MDV hoses. Looked at how it was done on the Armadillo and improvised. I am taking it to the pool tomorrow for a test dive. Please be brutal with your critiques... I have thick skin.
    Last edited by nated1971; 19th March 2009 at 00:52.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: HH Streamlining with OTS Lungs

Nate.... PM sent...

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

I do not have a HH CCR but I would sure not want to have all that stuff attached to my loop if for no other reason then restricting movement and weight on the mouth piece.

Maybe can consider running the SPG hoses togeather over to your left side so that they can be clipped off togeather. Might need to change the hose length so that its long enough to see them but does not hang out when clipped to the left waist D ring.

Does you wing allow you to thread hoses and cables thru it to come out behind your BP? Maybe the LP hoses and the HH handset cables? That ways stuff is not sticking out and/or constraining the top of the wing when inflated.

John
    Last edited by jkaterenchuk; 12th March 2009 at 02:44.

RBW Member vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

Try and run all gauge and low pressure hoses through back of counter lung and out of bottom ( open the flecro and stuff the hose and gauge hose down through) When I assemble it for this weekend Ill take pic and post, Im sure Mark will have more light to shed on this.

Death Before Discomfort nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

Thanks guys. John, OTSCL are OTSCL regardless of the maker, in my opinion, so thanks for your advise. I know it's a little hard to see from the pic, but the only thing attached to the loop "south" of the T's is the BOV hose and HUD cable. I will look at routing down the BP.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Consider GolemCCR wing to further streamline and tuck all the hoses below the top of the wing.
    Golem Gear CCR Wing 35

JM Hammerhead

Waiting for the sticker shock of this to wear off a little before I hit the bank hard again, but I will be getting the GG CCR wing.

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by nated1971  View Original Post
    Waiting for the sticker shock of this to wear off a little before I hit the bank hard again, but I will be getting the GG CCR wing.
    The GG wing is more than worth the money....

lEEbo lEEblEEdErs seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick's Avatar
    rEvo II Micro FT mCCR

Shearwater Meg DCCCR

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    The GG wing is more than worth the money....
    I'll second that

JM Hammerhead

I modified my current wing to allow me to pass all the hoses through it. Unit looks totally different now. Thanks, all, for the advice. I'll try and post some pics once I get a few more things done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast