+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Little River & Ginnie on a Sport Kiss with Mel Clark

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Little River & Ginnie on a Sport Kiss with Mel Clark

I had the pleasure of diving with Mel Clark while she finished up a Cave CCR class this past weekend up at Little River and Ginnie.

When we arrived at Little River Saturday we had the cave to ourselves. Diving were Mel (rEvo), students Jeff (Prism) and Tim (Inspiration), Pete (rEvo), and me (Sport Kiss). Sunday, we went to Ginnie and added Kevin on his Kiss Classic so we had a wide variety CCRs in the caves. Everyone had a great time. Congratulations to the newest CCR cave divers -- Jeff and Tim. Thanks to Mel for letting me tag along and to Kevin for a great "fossil tour" at Ginnie.

Here are a few photos:

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: Little River & Ginnie on a Sport Kiss with Mel Clark

Now I know what my wife was doing last week when she disappeared !!!

Great pictures

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

We tried to take good care of her in your absence!

And you'd be happy to know she kept trying to sell me on changing from my VR3 to a Shearwater!!!! :)

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    And you'd be happy to know she kept trying to sell me on changing from my VR3 to a Shearwater!!!! :)
    With good reason, the Shearwater is fantastic.

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

I hate you...

I was supposed to do that cert trip but had to cancel for work

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post

Great pictures
    Look Curt, she is NOT wearing dry gloves. Way to go Mel!!!!!!!!

Congrads to everyone on the course.............

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post

Great pictures
    Part of the time anyway
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Part of the time anyway
    It's the pics that aren't posted is what I would be worried about.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer  View Original Post
    Look Curt, she is NOT wearing dry gloves. Way to go Mel!!!!!!!!

Congrads to everyone on the course.............
    sorry jeff i am wearing dry gloves (look closer), or i dont have a dry suit!! too small to keep a seal without dry gloves.
    thanks Doug for the pics. just for the record class was over and we were all just fun diving on the weekend! :)
    mel

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

Sport Kiss in the cave? You're a gutsy man Doug (or have better technique than me - since I've gone sidemount the scrapes have gone from my rig to my noggin.)

nice pics!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast