Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smilies

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Smilies

I made some more RBW smilies

Need Beer!

Thats Crap

CE

and Hotdog Terrorist

Have Fun with them

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Smilies

Last one I am making for awhile

Private Dancer

Attached Images

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

WOW! Here is what I know. While in my office, I accomplished REAL work....but I see others who were in their office accomplished NOTHING! Here is a perfect example of why we DO NOT encourage Curt with the "banana hot dog smiley thingy stuff. " I'm concerned and you should be too.

-linda

p.s.- This private hotdog dancer in no way reflects my dancing when intoxicated However I may steal a few of her moves.

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

p.s.- This private hotdog dancer in no way reflects my dancing when intoxicated However I may steal a few of her moves.
    Don't worry about your dancing skills Linda, just wear what she's wearing on the dance floor and I'll guarantee you'll be a hit!

Regards...Paul

RBW Member satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma's Avatar

Smilies are the most horrendously annoying things to come out of the internet. The odd smile or wink is ok, but it really is a failure of the usage Queen's English if, in the 21st century, we have to convert to illiterate "text speak" and animated gifs.

Where does it end, I ask you.

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Linda,

Your husband's talents are being wasted by the Fire Department...

:)

He should become a full time Avatar Animator...

;)

Kevin.

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by satansma  View Original Post
    Smilies are the most horrendously annoying things to come out of the internet. The odd smile or wink is ok, but it really is a failure of the usage Queen's English if, in the 21st century, we have to convert to illiterate "text speak" and animated gifs.

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by satansma  View Original Post

You don't have to get with the program, but I would have thought that you need all the smiles you can get living up there in Glasvegas.

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

These are massive on my tiny netbook!
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

I could of swore I saw a hot dog camel toe. If I had the tools I could make some doozies.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast