+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: banner ads of 'pig woman'

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Re: banner ads of 'pig woman'

how a bout a bikini clad model dancing with the bananas, and if the bikini fits well I'n not sure I'll be looking at the nose.

RBW Member RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17's Avatar

Re: banner ads of 'pig woman'

Quote Originally Posted by drtyjrzy  View Original Post
    P.S. The last 4 Beneath The Sea's I've been to had girls walking around in bikinis and dressed as sexy mermaids...
    Yeaaah man! I was trying to talk them into lunch ...
    'What you have in mind?' - one of them asked.
    'I have an appetite for seafood' - I answered, and .... the mermaids took it personally.

regards
    Tomek

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5