+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Golem CCR wing on Ck?

Supporting Member kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone's Avatar
    Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

Golem CCR wing on Ck?

Has any body tried this wing on a classic Kiss?
    I am wondering is the hoses can fit thru the cutout, or does the counterlung case get in the way.
    Thanks
    kevin

RBW Member Jonathan is an unknown quantity at this point Jonathan's Avatar

Re: Golem CCR wing on Ck?

Hi Kevin,
    Haven't used this wing, though I'd guess it'd be unlikely the breathing hoses would fit through those cut outs judging from the position of the attachment eyelets. Suspect if you did managed it, it would put bouyancy from the wing very high on your back/ shoulders, giving you a very uncomfortable posture in the water, bent backwards at the waist. consider strapping breathing hoses to top of shoulder straps if ytou want to keep them down. A bit of bungy cord or vercrostraps woud do it.
    Cheers,
    J.

RBW Member Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M's Avatar
    Homebuilt

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan  View Original Post
    Hi Kevin,
    Haven't used this wing, though I'd guess it'd be unlikely the breathing hoses would fit through those cut outs judging from the position of the attachment eyelets. Suspect if you did managed it, it would put bouyancy from the wing very high on your back/ shoulders, giving you a very uncomfortable posture in the water, bent backwards at the waist. consider strapping breathing hoses to top of shoulder straps if ytou want to keep them down. A bit of bungy cord or vercrostraps woud do it.
    Cheers,
    J.
    the LP- and HP-hoses, not the breathing hoses

Supporting Member kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone's Avatar
    Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

No One ?

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I'd bet it's too narrow to run the breathing hoses through.

Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

No I am talking about the mav and hp gauge hoses

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

well that's good, cuz I was thinking you were a bit 'loopy' :D

Quote Originally Posted by kevin stone  View Original Post
    No I am talking about the mav and hp gauge hoses

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Quote Originally Posted by kevin stone  View Original Post
    Has any body tried this wing on a classic Kiss?
    I am wondering is the hoses can fit thru the cutout, or does the counterlung case get in the way.
    Thanks
    kevin
    Here are the dimensions
    height 21 1/4"
    width 27"
    lowest grommet hole to bottom of hose cutouts 2"

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

It doesn't look like it, but I wouldn't mind finding out either.

Rich

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Few of my buddies have CK, so I'll test it this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast